Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 09:27
Not Antifa. Undercover. Patriot. Actor. He'll win the best costume award for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 February, 09:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I was also thrown off by what juan o savin said about hirned dude today. He absolutely skipped over the whole "super soldier patriot" situation. At this point I don't believe much of anything but was hoping horned dude was on our side. juan should know we are beyond hip to pedo symbols but thought they were intentional to throw off antifa. we may know the truth one day but if we dont ever find out I don't care. just want Trump back, bad guys busted, America squared away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
His tattoos aren't pedo, although they are similar, they are Viking - Valknut.
01:39 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 10:21
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
That's exactly what Ghost explained yest, as I had the same comment about Juan. He said he was wrong on this one. I always think Juan is the end all of info. So interesting...I had heard most of what Ghost said but it's hard to know which version you hear is truth.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
10 February, 01:57
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
You mean Wayne Ronald Willott?