Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Miss them both, Lou Dobbs, and Donald Trump
09:39 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Michelle Dowling @dreambeliever
09 February, 11:10
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Me too. Maybe part of the plan?!?!? Lou is such a patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
09 February, 12:54
Lou was just offered a job at OANN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
09 February, 10:25
Me too! His show, Hannity and Mark Levin the only ones i watch. lately i havent watched anything! I wish they wpuld move to oann!

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
09 February, 07:14
Don't be at all surprised if Lou is going to be of great service to his country. People don't get fired up the way Lou did without having a deep commitment to truth and justice.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 05:05
Maybe Lou Dobbs can run CNN and turn it around 180°?

Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle @Z_A_Team
09 February, 01:27
I have a hunch that something wonderful is up and coming for Lou .. Maybe he will be the head of Trumps News Outlet :)

jana bosak @SoWokeMyEyesBleed
08 February, 11:38
Is Dobbs a clone now ?

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
08 February, 10:59
Pepe in da house... looking in the window

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
08 February, 10:58
I think that is the happiest I have ever seen Lou!

Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
08 February, 10:54
OAN just offered him a job!

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
08 February, 11:09
In response Alyssa Patriot to her Publication
That is great news!

Tee DiZ @TDiZzzy333
08 February, 10:53
It looks like a laughing frog in the window...

Melisa Davis @Melisa10
08 February, 10:52
man Lou tripped me out. he was always asking his guest..."what in the world is wrong with these people?" 😆 Im pretty sure he already knows the answer. I know, and i still ask the same question to folks all the time.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
08 February, 10:33
..🙏🥰🙏🥰🇺🇸 love love love

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
08 February, 10:14
new better and more aligned doors will happen fir Lou! so many news positions will need to be filled. it was Gods will.... get ready Lou! your true purpose is coming!!!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 February, 09:49
there is only one picture on the desk who is it? what is the big ass in the window? And it looks like a panda underneath it and a hologram?? does anybody else see this?

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
09 February, 01:08
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
I have no idea what the big ass thing is in the window. Maybe a venus flytrap plant? I kinda see a panda below it, or an owl or the grim reaper. What ever they are definetely freaky.

Rena Charboneau @Rena
09 February, 09:26
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
i see several faces. look close up in each window pane.

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts