Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
11 April, 08:05
Yesterday afternoon, @Lauren_M_Bradley went to get cigarettes and got pulled over. She spent the night in Upshur County Jail and she asked me to reach out to Anons for help. I've contacted her parents with no response yet. If you can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 10:11
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
What was she arrested for please?

You don't get pulled over and taken to jail usually for no reason.
I know she has had a hard time for a while now.
I think she was taken in before in the past year.
Let me know what you find out,
If she doesn't get a bond no one can help with anything but prayers at this point,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie @Patriot4Freedom1776
Mugshot Name Race Sex Arrest Date Release Date
BRADLEY, LAUREN MICHELLE White Female 04/10/2023
Non-reportable Charge: PC 38.03(a) - RESIST ARREST SEARCH OR TRANSPORT-48010006 (Bond Forfeiture); Arrest Date 04/10/2023; Bond - Surety, $5000.00; Set By PCT 2 JP;
Non-reportable Charge: PC 22.01 - Simple Assault (PC 22.01)- (Capias); Arrest Date 04/11/2023; Bond - Surety, $1000.00; Set By PCT 2 JP;
10:25 PM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot4Freedom1776 in this post can reply
20 April, 08:06
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication

20 April, 08:06
We are looking at these charges... She had court the day AFTER she was arrested. The second charge doesn't make sense. She got pulled over on her way to get cigarettes, but why? No chargers for no license no insurance... All of these charges look like bs.
Her bond is $600 but waiting on restriction to be lifted so Bail Bondsman can be used, otherwise we have no other way to bond her

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
20 April, 08:24
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
20 April, 09:21
Like Nana I don't have $ apps, but I would donate
Lauren is one of us and has had a hard time of it
I will pray for the best outcome for her!!!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:13
Thanks for sharing.
So they arrested her for resisting arrest from a bond forfeiture from a previous arrest?
Confusing, a simple assault charge the day after she was arrested, while in custody?
Sounds like she tried to whip someone's ass while in jail.

Nana would be happy to send a donation for bond if there is a place to do it. I dont have a venmo or anything like that, but I feel like Lauren has some issues that she needs some help with, whether it is ptsd or other idk, but praying that she can get what ever help she needs.
She is a Patriot fighting for this country for a long time and should have an avenue for help regardless.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
20 April, 09:46
This is what Lauren Posted the day of her arrest. Interesting???

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 April, 04:52
Agreed 💯🙏🏻✨❤️