Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Yesterday afternoon, @Lauren_M_Bradley went to get cigarettes and got pulled over. She spent the night in Upshur County Jail and she asked me to reach out to Anons for help. I've contacted her parents with no response yet. If you can help it will be greatly appreciated.
08:05 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 April, 04:46
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Post where to donate and how much bail is set? I’m up to donate! Lauren has been a huge part of my ascension! Prayers up! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯. BTW at this point of ascension you shouldn’t be smoking! Just sayin from a Fren who cares and loves you dearly! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 07:58
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Bond is set at $600. We are waiting for a bond restriction to be lifted so Bail Bondsman can be used. I will pm you with information

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
20 April, 04:13
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 01:46
💙🙏💙

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 01:28
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😢

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
20 April, 10:16
I was wondering about Lauren..I hope she is ok..🙏🙏🙏

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
20 April, 09:27
Where can we send financial assistance?

20 April, 08:00
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
I can pm you with that information. We are waiting for the restriction to be lifted so we can use Bail Bondsman. Her bond is $600

Iam Mie @iammiele
19 April, 11:04
Sending prayers that Lauren is ok and that no harm comes to her. 🙏🙏🙏.

connie wright @cowri
19 April, 10:27
🙏😢🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 10:11
What was she arrested for please?

You don't get pulled over and taken to jail usually for no reason.
I know she has had a hard time for a while now.
I think she was taken in before in the past year.
Let me know what you find out,
If she doesn't get a bond no one can help with anything but prayers at this point,

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
19 April, 10:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Mugshot Name Race Sex Arrest Date Release Date
BRADLEY, LAUREN MICHELLE White Female 04/10/2023
Non-reportable Charge: PC 38.03(a) - RESIST ARREST SEARCH OR TRANSPORT-48010006 (Bond Forfeiture); Arrest Date 04/10/2023; Bond - Surety, $5000.00; Set By PCT 2 JP;
Non-reportable Charge: PC 22.01 - Simple Assault (PC 22.01)- (Capias); Arrest Date 04/11/2023; Bond - Surety, $1000.00; Set By PCT 2 JP;

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 April, 10:04
"page not found"

20 April, 08:09
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
She's there, for some reason you can't click the link in my post. I freaked out too. Her profile is searchable, just can't be linked????

Vicki Lord @Vlord
17 April, 08:46
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
17 April, 08:27
I shall pitch in financially to get her out of the hell hole. David Straight and his Bonnie were both arrested 48 hours before Lauren. David got released but Tammie os not home yet. Their sheriff was ex fbi. Multiple deep state hits on patriots and anons.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 April, 04:41
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
I’m afraid I wouldn’t go quietly! I carry everywhere! If I thought I was being harassed by crooked agencies it’s game on! Just saying! God please save us from these Monsters!

20 April, 08:09
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
I'm so grateful for you

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
11 April, 06:31
This is the second or third or third time I have heard about her getting arrested just on AU! Maybe more is going on with her than we know?
I know a friend who has been arrested 5or 6 times simply because he is Schizo and goes off his meds.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
11 April, 06:32
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
And of course I will pray for all to come out for her freedom!

11 April, 11:20
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Well, sorry for your friend.
However, when you get pulled over on your way to get cigarettes and go to jail... What is schizo about that?
Stay positive 🙏🏼
Nobody is perfect
We don't point the finger
We spread love
Not chaos

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
11 April, 08:40
While we’re waiting to help, start sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏♥️

11 April, 09:46
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Prayers are greatly appreciated 💕

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
11 April, 08:33
Keep us updated, my husband told me to donate for her defense fund! Thank you!

11 April, 09:45
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Noted, and greatly appreciated 💕

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 April, 08:23
What charges?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 April, 08:23
Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 April, 08:17
Resisting arrest/search
No bond set. No one can help til they post bond.

11 April, 08:21
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I had not contacted the jail yet. Thank you for updating

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 April, 08:13
How do we help? What is the charges?