John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
A post from a friend. Please pray. 🙏

Hello everyone! I know I don’t really talk on here? I hope everyone is okay? I don’t know if anyone remembers that I have had a battle with cancer? But just want to let you know that I am still here 😊 I did have 1 chemo treatment because I wanted to keep my family happy but it made me too poorly so been in a dark place for a while? They tried to get me a year to survive? But 10 months on I am still here!! But while all this time has gone David takes me to Huddersfield every week for alternative treatment. My tumours have stopped growing and one of them is starting to shrink? My oncologist is baffled about these results considering I had no further treatment! I owe my life to the man and others for giving me ozone treatment and other natural treatments. No major side side affects either 😊sorry about the long text guys but I thought you may like to know? I am buzzing! Me and David definitely want to meet up with you all at some point if possible?
02:10 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 April, 03:30
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
That is great news!! Maybe one day we will all meet on Anon Island. I hear Ivermectin heals cancer also. Along with other parasitic medications (fenbenzoyl. Prayers up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 03:33
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
She has told me she is using ivermectin as well.
Thank you for your kind blessing. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
19 April, 03:07
Awesome - So happy for the progress ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 April, 03:07
🙏🏻

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 April, 03:04
Praying

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 April, 02:44
💪🙏🙏🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
19 April, 02:42
😍🙏💗🙏😍

Vicki Lord @Vlord
19 April, 02:38
Great news! So happy you were on board with holistic treatment. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
19 April, 02:33
Wonderful news. Keep going. I'd like to meet you all, too. In all shapes and states.

Water Mark @Watermark
19 April, 02:31
🙏🙏🙏

arba happihr @arba
19 April, 02:30
💓💓🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗
I would like to hook up and meet you guys too 🙂
I love your positive story.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
You have possibly saved some people from doing chemo
Stay strong my warrior friend.
Sending healing prayers and love

19 April, 02:39
In response arba happihr to her Publication
That’s beautiful thank you so much.

Selah 321 @Selah
19 April, 02:27
❤️. God is good

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 April, 02:27
Fantastic!!! God Bless you, John, your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent for continued success!!!

Much Love, Light, and Healing!!!🙏

19 April, 02:41
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you so much. It’s overwhelming the love coming from across the pond.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
19 April, 02:19
Would love to meet y’all! 🙏🏻

19 April, 02:21
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
The power of the internet connects us far and wide. We are from the Uk. Appreciate your kind thoughts and blessing