John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
19 April, 02:10
A post from a friend. Please pray. πŸ™

Hello everyone! I know I don’t really talk on here? I hope everyone is okay? I don’t know if anyone remembers that I have had a battle with cancer? But just want to let you know that I am still here 😊 I did have 1 chemo treatment because I wanted to keep my family happy but it made me too poorly so been in a dark place for a while? They tried to get me a year to survive? But 10 months on I am still here!! But while all this time has gone David takes me to Huddersfield every week for alternative treatment. My tumours have stopped growing and one of them is starting to shrink? My oncologist is baffled about these results considering I had no further treatment! I owe my life to the man and others for giving me ozone treatment and other natural treatments. No major side side affects either 😊sorry about the long text guys but I thought you may like to know? I am buzzing! Me and David definitely want to meet up with you all at some point if possible?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
Awesome - So happy for the progress β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ
03:07 PM - Apr 19, 2023
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EM5793 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ECM Arizona, click on at the bottom under it