Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:37
Checking in to see how everyone is doing / feeling.
Seems like like lots of people are exhausted and feeling not so great.
The energy does seem intense lately, and things seem 'slow' / not much happening. I always feel like this makes things feel worse.

We have a great home here where we can lean on each other.
Speak up if you need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
19 April, 08:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I do need some help with something. I only have 100+ (Enough for me) followers and can’t get anyone to answer a question I have. Maybe someone here can help me.
When the switch to cbdc goes into effect, will my US Treasury Savings Bonds be worthless? I’m getting a little anxious about thinking I might lose my retirement money as that’s what they’re intended for.
Please help ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
No apply common sense the United States stands alone when comes to financial system everyone looks to us. What they are doing is making it appear financial collapse to switch to blockchain technology the new system. Our country in whole is good the news media is propaganda to push their agenda of fear. Everything will work out. Everyone will know when the switch over happens because of a man made event to cause fear. Take some time to learn crypto utility tokens not meme coins that technology will be used to move currency. People often forget the majority of Americans has weapons it is what keeps us somewhat free. They know you cannot push it to total collapse. The dollar will be a 1 to 1 change over to cbdc’s. Gold and commodities will be used to back the currencies globally. We are almost to the change over given current events. Our biggest asset is 300+ million of citizens unlike other countries that are controlled by government without weapons. Trust God everything will be ok.
12:55 PM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Rachel Ann to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Klc3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kenneth Cox, click on at the bottom under it