JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
25 March, 12:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 March, 12:01
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
I EVEN OFFERED TEMPLATES AND FREE TRAINING! IT IS AS EASY AS "ONE" SERVICE LETTER!!! THIS IS ALL STILL THE LONGER/HARDER WAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
18 April, 07:03
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Would this apply to a situation where the student's spirit is verbally broken by teacher and or bully (in this case both) and the parent has tried but unable to resolve?

You own the school board and they don't like to let you know that. If you need some tips on some "key phrases" that garner their undivided attention right away, lemme know.
07:40 PM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
20 April, 10:49
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Yes, please could you help with that. This very situation is for another person and her child, who has been blind to what is really going on (conservative but clueless) and I am just of the point of explaining what the "restorative justice" means, etc. and I think she will accept new info now that she is experiencing this. Also, her school has received some of the activists that we voted out in our town near by. Any help very much appreciated.

21 April, 12:01
Ask chat GPT to write you an "example letter of notification to a fictitious school district's school board" in your particular state on a particular topic/subject & fix fictional names, etc later. (I did masks and made them remove them.)
Make notations in the letter of the following points- 1-You are aware that all school board members must carry a liability insurance policy against possible damages inflicted while performing their duties to hold the office they do. 2-If you are guilty of violations of office charters or willing violations of rights or laws your policyholder will inform you that you are not covered under the policy, it's all in the fine print they skim and "agree" to. 3-To use your policy for a court case against damages requires you to pay your deductible before they even write a response letter & that's usually in the 10's of thousands IF they cover & that's still no assurance of a win. May pay damages anyway in the end ADDITIONALLY! 4-(continued next answer/post)

21 April, 12:17
Get a "feel" for the idea that they truly are in legal hot water and have no idea until some knowledgeable learned parent puts them on notice. I used the same threat and terminology I sent to you and told the county school board they had 7 days to figure it out but get the masks off my child in my city. 7 days later they canceled the whole county. It works. No one even raised so much as an eyebrow at me. I also had it out with the school superintendent and told her there is no protection from the office if they violate my rights and if it is school policy or not. I have threatened post office employees through their head state post office and stopped the crappy treatment I received, I have had two tickets "discharged" now from 2 separate enforcement agencies. This shit is powerful! Learn and understand that is like Thor's hammer. They can't wield it, only the innocent citizen is worthy and it is powerful.
https://youtu.be/AN_gIQhhI...
Attorney TANS THE HIDE Of The School Board As He Tells Them Lawsuits Are Coming. Chico Unified - YouTube

Attorney TANS THE HIDE Of The School Board As He Tells Them Lawsuits Are ComingChico Valley Unified School DistrictCalifornia #GrassrootsArmy