Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
31 March, 08:05
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
https://bondsforthewin.com...

If you want to know EXACTLY how to do it:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 March, 12:01
I EVEN OFFERED TEMPLATES AND FREE TRAINING! IT IS AS EASY AS "ONE" SERVICE LETTER!!! THIS IS ALL STILL THE LONGER/HARDER WAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
18 April, 07:03
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Would this apply to a situation where the student's spirit is verbally broken by teacher and or bully (in this case both) and the parent has tried but unable to resolve?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
25 March, 07:30
I did a claim against my school district last yr, for mask endangerment, was same wk CDC lifted it, so they rejected it after a few wks in review. So just recently gave the FBI tip for the crimes committed w/ timeline (w/ my evidence) & the way they ignored it, thinking they can get away w/ their abuse in power over the children, when I walked into their district office, all staff but one or 2 were not wearing mask. This is how these corrupt minions must be stop, report to FBI, bc they have it (evidence) all (WHs are in control of FBI, just 45 exposing their dirt fr the past), and WE THE PPL can give the GO for them to unseal their indictments. ⚖️

26 March, 12:02
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
This is the long/hard way.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 March, 06:18

25 March, 12:59
Gonna be a bit miffed if this gets a huge positive return. I have been stating this exact thing for a couple of years now, no one wants to believe or hear it. I even offered proof of my doing this successfully as evidence it works. Nada...

John Rich says it and now it suddenly becomes relevant!