JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
25 March, 12:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 March, 12:01
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
I EVEN OFFERED TEMPLATES AND FREE TRAINING! IT IS AS EASY AS "ONE" SERVICE LETTER!!! THIS IS ALL STILL THE LONGER/HARDER WAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
Would this apply to a situation where the student's spirit is verbally broken by teacher and or bully (in this case both) and the parent has tried but unable to resolve?
07:03 PM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 April, 07:40
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
You own the school board and they don't like to let you know that. If you need some tips on some "key phrases" that garner their undivided attention right away, lemme know.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
20 April, 10:49
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Yes, please could you help with that. This very situation is for another person and her child, who has been blind to what is really going on (conservative but clueless) and I am just of the point of explaining what the "restorative justice" means, etc. and I think she will accept new info now that she is experiencing this. Also, her school has received some of the activists that we voted out in our town near by. Any help very much appreciated.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
18 April, 07:04
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Syr, I sent too soon. Situation sounds like "restorative justice".