Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
26 March, 11:19
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey, I have posted about how too many people are suffering, dying, and the white hats are taking too long - you made fun of me and gave me a hard time :(

I think everyone will reache this point, where we realize we've been lied to - I don't think things are 'over' like we're being told, or that the white hats are in charge, or that what top players on AU and other platforms tell us is true. I think most of what we're told is distractions. To what reason I don't know - to prevent us from rising up and fighting back, so we play along and are captured in the end because what we've been told is all lies? Whether they want us to keep quiet while they try to run things - but we never see real progress. The little bits we do see could just happen on their own, without any white hat involvement - but 'they' lay claim to it and boost it up and keep people distracted constantly. They guilt us too.

I don't know. But I think you've reached a point like me that it isn't making sense now...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
I think the whole white hat thing is psyop created by the cabal to keep we the people pacified from actually doing anything but wait for someone to save us, and yea thats not gonna happen. If we rise up armed to teeth [they] know we could mop up this mess in no time. And Trump keeps pushing 2024 election crap, well in another 1.5 years America will be a dustbowl of no return. Everyday that goes by as we sit we lose and the cabal gains ground. People have only switched one matrix for another.
01:36 PM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
19 April, 03:36
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Absolutely agree with you. And in all honesty, as a Christian, I don't expect anything to get better. I expect things to get a lot worse. How fast that happens is the question. It feels like we are at the outer edges of a whirlpool and we are slowly moving towards that inevitable center where we go down the drain forever.

Many things are happening around the world now that are fulfilling bible prophecy - but no one reports on it. A few things manage to get thru on AU, but the majority aren't.

I'm truly just sitting and watching as things get worse. White hats have done nothing. "Waking up" the public isn't happening and isn't going to happen. If they want to wake people up, it would already be done. Waiting and going slow is just another excuse.

And Real Raw News is laughable - but so many on here believe its true. So many lies - so so so many lies...

It's too late to change the course of our planet. If the white hats were in control, it would be done already.