Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Past week has been pretty ruff. Thought we lost the battlefield but things are starting to looking better.
06:27 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
22 April, 10:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 April, 05:34
Still at the hospital with my dad, going on week 7 now. I walked outside today to take a short break, get some fresh air and sunshine and this cab was right outside the entry doors. Whenever large numbers are right in front of me I always pay attention, that personal sync thing. ;)

6280 < > 826

💧826 instantly reminded me of this post you made VK a couple days ago.

Feb 24, 2018 1:42:25 AM EST
COMMS GOOD.
Nice try.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 April, 12:41
How do we lose a "battlefield." I understand losing a battle, but a battlefield is different. Wormhole/portal/black hole?

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
20 April, 10:43
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Twitter = the battlefield. He was recently shadowbanned on Twitter (after being all clear) so there was worry that [they] took over, but the new Twitter team handled it and he’s all clear again.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 April, 11:13
RUFF = 51 🕊️

18 April, 08:38

22 April, 08:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Rebuilding what the founders started...

22 April, 10:36

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Are these Assembly links being blocked on this post?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 April, 06:22
I wish I could help more! Glad things are looking better! :)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 April, 03:42
I am very happy that you amplified a reply to the nonsense that "people" were posting in the original thread. It's depressing. And note the pitiful engagement 20 hours later. It's not to be believed.
I don't know about Twitter. I bet we circle back to this subject here. How many of our Patriots are eating only hormone-free, grass-fed, organic beef? How necessary is meat in our diet? Inquiring minds want to know. I've spent decades on both sides of this lifestyle and no other subject triggers more save religion.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 April, 02:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Been carnivore almost 2 yrs. Cured all my illness and autoimmune disease. Ruminate meat is the Proper Human Diet. Aka. PHD WOE.♡ PLANTS are poison to human.

CharRose @CharRose
22 April, 07:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Vegetarian for 4 years.
Mostly raw vegetables and fruit.
Purified water.
Clean vitamins/supplements.
Walk 2-4 miles daily.
Have not been sick (at all) for 4 years.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 April, 02:48
👍🏻

Frances Long @Camelot
19 April, 07:42
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Good work thank you!! I never pick up on these things so am grateful for the enlightenment ♥️

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 April, 08:59
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Correct. Son of a bitch!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 April, 02:04
I lost. Fk the battlefield at this poin. Just get me off this rock. Death cant come fast enough

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
18 April, 04:15
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Nope, but there’s no harm in giving oneself a break from the battle. I know I do that on a regular basis. I just step away and breathe—focus on something else for a while.

My farmer Mom was telling me that when they used teams of horses in the fields years ago, they would only work them so long and then, they would bring in a fresh team to take over so the tired horses could have a rest.

It’s okay to let someone else carry the baton—the weight of the world—for a while. We’re in this together. 🤗

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
19 April, 01:14
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Time to recharge. I recharge through nature and prayer. I am around children all day and they lift me up. Pets are great too. I feel like you do often. It takes effort to see good sometimes. I am praying that you are doing better.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
18 April, 01:58
Will Elon ever send us boats to get off anon island?
He can rework twitter. Change terms of service. Money for checkmarks and now the new subscribe part but little over me here still suspended. That is fooken not right.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
19 April, 02:09
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Still suspended don't need it

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 April, 01:09
We manifesting this $h!+

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
18 April, 09:05
TS 18:27, Q Post 1827:
Comfy? Previews are over. Showtime!
Q
🍿🧈🧂

Past week has been pretty ruff. 309
The shot heard around the world 309
Are you ready for what's coming 309
With God all things are possible 309
🙏🏻✨🕊

#WRWY #NCSWIC #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Frances Long @Camelot
19 April, 07:45
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Awesomeness 😁

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 April, 08:46

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 April, 08:44
Some days it's hard to push through all the mess of the battle. Rest, we are here to pick up your torch and carry you💖 Nobody here battles alone👊 Time for all of us to get grounded, the battle is full force now.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
18 April, 08:32

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
18 April, 08:26

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 April, 09:03
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
:)

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
18 April, 08:12
((((Hugs))))

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
18 April, 05:36
Seeing 17 re-post on this post. VIBES UP PATRIOTS

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
18 April, 05:37
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
117*

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
18 April, 05:24
Friendly reminder:
💛👋

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
18 April, 04:03
Hallo Jochen!!!
Wie gehts?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 April, 03:10
“Ruff” in cards means to to play a trump card.

With that in mind, VK —

Looking…
I like this one.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 April, 02:09
How would have we have lost? There is a plan in place.. why would that change? You make no sense.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 April, 01:45
The days are dark until we the truth are set free. When that day comes we will change the world, until then it's all a LIE !!!!

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
18 April, 01:10 (E)
Vanish, o night!
Set, stars! Set, stars!
At dawn, I will win!
I will win!
I will win!
—Nessun Dorma ✨

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
18 April, 01:10
Welcome home! 😎

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 12:23
5:27
Grace/Most High

Prayers for you Vk.
Nana was getting a little antsy.
Glad you are OK>

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
18 April, 12:20
look not looking > [ing]

💧4515
"[ING] error.
On the move."

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
18 April, 12:17
looking s/b look
[ing]
👀

💧3689
Time[ing] is important.
How many coincidences [use of coincidences essential not to violate NAT SEC?] before mathematically impossible?
FISA = START

https://qalerts.app/?n=368...