Kim Runner @kimrunner
i've had an increase in Deja Vus over the past week/week and a half!
Anyone else experiencing the same?
11:09 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
17 April, 06:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Not sure if deja vu is the right word or not.
Was checking a pick ticket for a shipment of electrical supplies along side a coworker. He was finding the parts and I was checking them off the list.
We hit an item we both knew we had already checked off, then another and another. Thought maybe we had a duplicate page so we both poored back through the pages. No duplicate. The checks on that page were just all gone like we hadn’t even looked at it. He was freakin out, saying “I KNOW we just checked those!! I WATCHED you check them off the dang list! Wtf?!” He’s thankfully pretty awake! We both said “time slip!” At the exact same time! So after work I pick up the phone to call my son to tell him about the incident. Before I hit call I get a text from him saying “I’ll call you back in just a bit!”
Strange happenings!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 April, 08:25
I am still fighting for you.
Stay safe my friend! : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
17 April, 05:48
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Aloha
Wow
Elon what in the world could Martin and Kim ever have said to be banned for life.
While you are reinstating them.
Don't forget about me! I only shared the truth!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
17 April, 06:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Bravo 👏🏻

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
16 April, 06:21
No Deja Vu but I do have more frequent vivid detailed dreams that I remember upon waking and write in a journal.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 10:58
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 10:59
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
lol

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
15 April, 10:06
Like walking thru a dream or a movie .... vividly.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
15 April, 06:46
Not Deja Vu's, but some extremely vivid and interesting dreams that I remember, for a little over a month now. Good dreams and seemingly promising also.
💚🌟💚

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 April, 06:19
Not so much of a Deja Vus thing anymore for me. Now it's about attempting to keep track of the TIME & DAYS of the week...
I'm all over the place with confusion as I'd be sure of what day it is only to find I'm a day (or two) behind or ahead..😳?!! I end up wondering around the house checking the computer, wall calendar, the TV, LL and mobile phones.. I end up sitting down scratching my head Wondering how this happened..😕😒?!

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
15 April, 05:04
I used to have them before years ago, but not that much nowadays.

The only exception would be the skiing track, where it felt like I saw the same guy some kilometers back! Not an isolated incidence.

Julie Que @JulieQue
15 April, 02:49
Well as for me I’m in a holding pattern.I broke a bone in my foot April 1st after tripping and landing awkwardly on my foot. Now everyday is the same sit with foot elevated. It’ll be fine in a few weeks. 😁

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 April, 02:15
Not so much but very odd vivid crazy dreams that make no sense & a lot of synchronicity with others here. I woke up this morning at 5:55, then went back to sleep, then got up, when I went to computer to AU it was exactly 9:11/1111💫✨

Green 8700 @Green8700
15 April, 01:42
I’m starting to see things. I can see people struggling and I know they’re going to have a little bit of a meltdown (anxiety , confusion, frustration) . I just brace myself to listen and try to let them vent .You can see it on their faces. Young man at the deli last night that was waiting on me, I could just see it, I smiled and asked him how he was very cheerily, and he started to cry. I said some soothing words and had to move on for the next person. I went out to my car, and I cried for him.. It’s happened to me with three people This week. Other than that I feel like I’m living A loop or pattern that I can’t break. But the weird thing is, I can see it. Sometimes I feel like I can even step outside of it.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
15 April, 05:08
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Not only that, but you also meet more of these people in the most unlikely locations. It's as if they also see something different that they approach me in the first place.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 April, 01:30
Yes, I have, and several times I mentioned to my hubby but he says ‘it’ didn’t happen, so real though…they definitely felt like do overs to me.
Also some unsettling dreams lately too. Twice I called out in my sleep and hubby had to wake me up…one last nite in fact. I went back to sleep and actually continued the bizarre dream and I remember a lot of it.
But, this is the weirdest thing….It feels like I’m not grounded here any more… sort of like a mirage or hologram of me...I know, sounds strange but, that’s the only way I can describe it….not locked down…sort of floaty. My connections with people have changed too. There is a distancing, sort of letting go but it doesn’t feel like a bad thing, just different. I don’t feel like I’m losing it, I’m very aware of all the different energies moving around,,,it’s just not the same as it was….and I don’t think I would post this anywhere but here. 🤪

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
15 April, 12:44
No but very vivid dreams the past few days where I can remember almost all of them.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
15 April, 12:22
Yes & I knew every word that the person would say. Feels like you went back in time. Then I remembered the old furniture. Weird.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 April, 12:04
Oh yah, plenty even during my routes…one ie,just b4 my last mission-go back to AZ, I was msgd to chk my 🚿 which I haven’t used in ~5-6 mos, due to leak I saw that came from inner-wall, bc I have an access panel. Did an est for repair to ~3K(out of budget). Temp fix, have a spare shower to use, but just incovenient bc it’s not my usual shower, haul belongings every time to shower. So I couldn’t believe it w/my own eyes, no leak anymore. Did it 3x just to be sure, waited till next day if I’m dreaming, still no leak. But they told me, I manifested it/prayed that somehow it would fix itself in a new timeline I jump into, bc it’s all our own experience/projection base on one’s inner work-mission/service done. Like I’ve posted always just have to believe with cont inner work, to purge dense/triggers w/service-purpose,so potent manifestation can rtn with reward. 🙏🏻

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 April, 11:47
There’s been an awareness of changing timelines - which is a new thing for me. Trying to figure it out.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 April, 05:07
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Have you heard all the glitches that indicate the timeline shifted? Like Chic Fil A spelled with a k now, Jaws blonde girlfriend in Moonraker no longer has braces on her teeth, Berenstein Bears spelled differently, Fruit of the Loom has different logo, etc.
It's really bizarre.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 April, 11:39
All of the time. Morning.💦

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 April, 11:39
I have too!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 April, 11:34
I am not in the same place/time I was before Easter
I mean, I am but it's like a Total different Place
Or I am Just a Total different me
I know It doesn't make much sense but It feels like that
It's like I have grown but I am more like a child....
More free mind in a more wise Life attitude....
Ok, I stop this, thanks for trying to follow😂

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 April, 12:46
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
One mo try...😝😂

We grew but time went backwards...

Jennifer Rapolla @Jrapo001
15 April, 11:31
I've had a few, crazy dreams and horrible anxiety.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 April, 11:27
No but vivid dreams that match real stuff in my life

Don Jr. @donjr
15 April, 11:17
Official site to order:⬇️
https://cutt.ly/PatriotMem...

More than 10 million Americans received their cards in the previous couple of days.

Every true patriot will get $5k+ every month, free food, free fuel & many other privileges with GOLD CARD 💳

The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

If you want to be a part of this, act fast and buy a GOLD CARD because it'll be sold out soon.

You can order it from the site, we don’t know if it’s in stock though.
👇

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 April, 11:25
In response Don Jr. to his Publication
I'll burn a fook on this one :)

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
15 April, 11:16
Yes, from way back, strange

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
15 April, 11:16
Yes 💖✨ Many of Times 💙 ✨

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
15 April, 11:26
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Right now it all blends in together, and all I see is, red-head, blonde, brunette

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
15 April, 11:14
Yes. Daughter and I both.

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
15 April, 11:11
Syncs are so strong ⚡🧩