Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 April, 11:09
i've had an increase in Deja Vus over the past week/week and a half!
Anyone else experiencing the same?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
15 April, 01:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I’m starting to see things. I can see people struggling and I know they’re going to have a little bit of a meltdown (anxiety , confusion, frustration) . I just brace myself to listen and try to let them vent .You can see it on their faces. Young man at the deli last night that was waiting on me, I could just see it, I smiled and asked him how he was very cheerily, and he started to cry. I said some soothing words and had to move on for the next person. I went out to my car, and I cried for him.. It’s happened to me with three people This week. Other than that I feel like I’m living A loop or pattern that I can’t break. But the weird thing is, I can see it. Sometimes I feel like I can even step outside of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
Not only that, but you also meet more of these people in the most unlikely locations. It's as if they also see something different that they approach me in the first place.
05:08 PM - Apr 15, 2023
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Merrier, click on at the bottom under it