Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 April, 11:09
i've had an increase in Deja Vus over the past week/week and a half!
Anyone else experiencing the same?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Yes, I have, and several times I mentioned to my hubby but he says ‘it’ didn’t happen, so real though…they definitely felt like do overs to me.
Also some unsettling dreams lately too. Twice I called out in my sleep and hubby had to wake me up…one last nite in fact. I went back to sleep and actually continued the bizarre dream and I remember a lot of it.
But, this is the weirdest thing….It feels like I’m not grounded here any more… sort of like a mirage or hologram of me...I know, sounds strange but, that’s the only way I can describe it….not locked down…sort of floaty. My connections with people have changed too. There is a distancing, sort of letting go but it doesn’t feel like a bad thing, just different. I don’t feel like I’m losing it, I’m very aware of all the different energies moving around,,,it’s just not the same as it was….and I don’t think I would post this anywhere but here. 🤪
01:30 PM - Apr 15, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it