Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
17 April, 02:35
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Aloha
They also change out their shoe patterns often so shoes are more the correct size.
That was a while ago I heard thta

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
17 April, 12:18
SO GOOD TO KNOW
THEY ARE HARDER TO FIND NOW I KNOW WHY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
16 April, 09:46
You all should double check that!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
16 April, 09:31
I bought it a month ago❣️
I always see a „Z“ 😉

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
14 April, 11:21
that shoe is cute too😍

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
14 April, 08:34
I always worn NB for Running.Not a NIKE Fan/CCp Never was....So to all Nike People Leave Buy NB.
#JustDoIt #LeaveNikeCCP

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
14 April, 07:26
Love NB shoes!!

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
14 April, 05:18
I would like to support them, but their shoes cripple my feet. 😞

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
14 April, 05:29
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
Podiatrist told me years ago that Nike shoes were the worst shoes for the human foot.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 05:16
🥳💝

Proud Ulster Man @Belfastonian
14 April, 04:37
NB is blowing up in the UK atm

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 April, 04:28
Thanks for sharing.
I will be buying New Balance sneakers from now on