Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The fake Joe has basically turned the world to shit and almost anyone that used to act normal is going crazy.

When do we get out of this bad dream?
12:14 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
01 May, 06:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I hope withe every ounce of me that it's soon brother.
Patience is a virtue.
Just one I didn't receive enough of I guess.
But I'm learning with help from frens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 April, 09:06
🍿😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 April, 08:57
When we least expect it to happen it will turn on a dime -all of it at once

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 April, 12:24
It will end when Armageddon happens.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 April, 01:00
Really struggling here financially . Now would be good .

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 April, 10:45
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Your not alone. Its been rough.

Ali Beth @Albeth7
14 April, 11:45
I ask this everyday!

βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
14 April, 09:30
FAKE JOE ALRIGHT

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 April, 09:40
In response βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ to his Publication
hey how are you ultra?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 April, 08:14
Really Doq when is this nightmare gonna end? I mean it truly is a shit show!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 April, 06:31
This Divine Comedy has an ending. True, we have intimate knowledge of all the many levels of it's hell on earth... forsaken by family & friends, persecuted by medical professionals for standing our ground. We watched family succumb to the Covid indoctrination & then watched their health fail thereafter. We have had to constantly swim against the hypnotic current of comfortable compliance, occasionally sinking to the bottom to rest before interrupting the current of Matrix mindless bodies again. Loss of jobs. Loss of careers. But one thing we haven't suffered by enduring all this punishment for simply trying to warn & awaken humanity to the BIBLICAL drama unfolding on Earth... is our self respect & we have love for fellow man & gratitude to God for allowing our eyes to witness HIS mighty work on our behalf.
It will end.
πŸ”₯

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
14 April, 06:24
My dentist said all his capital one accounts were abruptly closed. Louisiana

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
14 April, 06:06
Hopefully sooner than later.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 April, 06:05
When God is ready and when enough wake up to the lie and stand up and say not anymore! We plant seeds until then! Alot still think I’m full of πŸ’©. I just look at them and say we shall see!!

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
14 April, 06:01
When you get your 10th "Booster" !

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
14 April, 02:50
Problem is, normies dont believe u when u tell them its not Biden! U just get laughed at!

2 timelines running alongside each other...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 April, 06:02
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
They do when you show the side by side pictures of them both and say which one is Biden? Point at real Biden and say the one that served with Obama or the one we have now.

America First @Realdeal
14 April, 01:50
Guess it ends when all the good hearted patriots are either dead or in the streets or jail I don’t see it ending anytime soon or what the plan says sad seeing good people suffer that don’t deserve to or we get off out lazy asses like France etc and fight for our freedom or wait should I just meme and it will end murders are just a game now prices etc it’s a joke

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 April, 01:38
This living in 2 different realities is nuts!

Steph Ayers @Steph3
14 April, 01:32
It will be over when the movie ends but I highly doubt we'll get to see the full list of credits....

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 April, 01:07
the endless ends when we decide it ends.

lets end it in 2023.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 April, 08:17
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
if that were true would have been over months ago we are in mid april and there seems to be no slowing down to this foolishness!

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 01:02
Great question Doq! I’m a positive person and this movement has taught me patience, however we’re only human. The threshold was crossed long ago. I think most of us are hanging on for dear life, through the graciousness of the Lord. That’s not to say, I do not see the good things that are happening. The chaos in the world is only intensifying though. I see it everywhere with folks. We need the boomerang. πŸ™β€οΈ

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
14 April, 06:04
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Pitch-Forks are flying off the shelves! For a good reason!

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
14 April, 01:00
My personal favorite is when some people say they actually like Biden. WTF?! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

CharRose @CharRose
14 April, 12:50
Hi Doq we get out when we wake up and understand this (pic belowπŸ‘‡)

IF we all miraculously understood this today we would be out before the sun sets this evening!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 April, 12:42

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 12:41
NOW WORKS FOR NANA!

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
14 April, 12:39
Yes! Please God let it be soon. πŸ™

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
14 April, 10:13
So I was watching the guy at an entrance - security guy. I wave and smile every morning going through. He usually returns with a straight face look of someone you would not want to meet in a dark alley. Last few times I approached, he had rotated his chair so I view back of his head. Might be representing what is going on. Other than the very rude driving behavior. Feels like I am communicating without words. Anyone else sense that?

144 144 @144
14 April, 09:50
Was a horror movie enthusiast in high school. Not sure why and gave the movies up as they became the source of nightmares. Perhaps the movies were God's preparation to know thy enemy during these times. Although Freddy Krueger was a really bad dude, he was never able to take his shit show worldwide like BidAn.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 April, 08:09
PRAYING ALWAYS, Knowing Almighty GOd wins.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
14 April, 08:04
Hopefully soon. Its gotten beyond epic stupid.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 April, 08:02

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 April, 08:01
When there is a certain percentage of sheeple who start to wake up.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
16 April, 09:08
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
If the last two years haven’t woke up πŸ‘β€¦
I don’t know what will :((