Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 April, 01:02
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Some would say it's all psyop and disinfo
from Entheos and Taibbi-
to trip the darkside, but after 60 yrs of
master planning? this is the level of
hammering demon human haters?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 April, 12:02
Oh crap...You don't want to get on Entheos' bad side...They are some of our Guardian Angels of the Plan...They have some kind of Super Powers that I haven't figured out quite yet but I would hate to have them pissed at me LOL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 April, 09:16
He scared. I sensed that during his testimony. Also near the start of the Twitter Files threads. He needs to push past all that and do what is necessary. No guts, no glory.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
13 April, 05:28
Doesn’t this have something to do with the substacks and Matt’s having a clone to it or something? I can’t remember exact verbiage. I will have to think what podcast I heard it on a listen to it again.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 April, 12:31
so,,
matt you have the info...let it out.
or give it to elon
or matt are you afraid..
then someone else should do it

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 April, 05:39
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Why doesn’t Entheos release the goodies if he had them? Has a huge following, does it make sense to anyone that his accounts on Telegram and TruthSocial can’t put it out there?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 April, 12:03
Once a leftist libtard Nazi, always a leftist libtard nazi. They just can't cross that line. Very few do. It's not in their DNA.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 April, 11:52
Begs the question…why not just release the sauce yourself? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 April, 03:00
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Gotta flush out the cockroaches.