Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 April, 11:59
Good Morning Patriots.

Start anew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 04:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good afternoon Vincent,

Bittersweet day for Nana.
On this day in 1981 I had a NDE, no tunnels, no bright lights, just shot right out into space with Creator.

It was THE most beautiful experiences of my life being in the presents of God/Creator/Source,
but at the same time so very painful when he threw me back into this painful Earth suit & the loss of my first born twin boys.

Every day since then has been a gift, one that I asked for, a return to help my family and frens realize God and what is REALLY important in this life.

If America is having a NDE, from what I know of them, the after, the reentry part is no cake walk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
Happy to know you found comfort with our creator. You're here for a reason.
07:36 PM - Apr 12, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormRider in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 11:11
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
It was an overwhelming feeling of goodness and love. Indescribable really.

arba happihr @arba
12 April, 11:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow 🤗
What a journey.
When God is in your heart 🥰
It''s freeing

It's especially freeing,
Knowing President Trump never left.