Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
19 April, 01:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💙💙💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
17 April, 05:13 (E)
My last child was born naturally still in his sac.The midwife said its really rare for that being a natural birth and she saw 2 that day, one in the morning and then my son that night....They say that a child in its full sac are born really smart and although my son has Down Syndrome he is very Smart and wise for 12 years old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
laura blake @Lbd23
16 April, 10:11
Wow 🥰🥰

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
15 April, 08:11
The rebirth of a whole new world.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 April, 08:25
From a real woman. Not the fake women.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 April, 09:15
💗💥🔥

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 April, 09:11
BIRTH >

💧4949
Nov 3 > 11.3

"that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. - Abraham Lincoln Nov 1863
Together we win."

https://qalerts.app/?n=494...

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 April, 09:12
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
11/3 me too

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 April, 12:45
WOW! 💓💓💓

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 April, 12:31
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗🦅

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 April, 07:27
An en caul birth can happen during a natural vaginal delivery too but less likely since most break before the baby is delivered.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 April, 03:09
Amazing miracle of life! 💖✨
Thank you for this. Hope you had a good day, Sir.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
13 April, 12:08
W.O.W.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
12 April, 10:25
GMVK!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 April, 07:58
A new…

Storm Rider @StormRider
12 April, 07:33
The beauty of life.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 April, 07:29 (E)
Good Morning VK & AU ❤️
11:59 > 2:5 > 7
Video :19 > 1
Vibes 👇

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 April, 06:11
Good evening VK. :)

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 April, 05:16
The cosmic intel is crystallizing in real-time as many move thru the last resurrection passage, complete the final death & REBIRTH, cross over to the "state of eternal daylight", and bid farewell to the limitations & conditions of the lower human experience.

We are being gathered up and (vibrationally) prepared to enter the Heavenly Realm, on Earth this time, which means we are rebirthing our Higher-Human identity in physical form, coming to Life at a whole new level/realm/dimension of consciousness. It doesn't really get any more prophetic than this.

Crossing over (in physical form) is extremely challenging as the lower bodies struggle to cope with the Light of our True state, we are headed for a massive reboot IN consciousness that will activate these regenesis potentials for Earth & humanity. You won't want to miss this moment!

https://newearthinstitute....

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
12 April, 04:35
❤️❤️😍

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
12 April, 04:34
"Birthing is Beautiful"

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 April, 04:18
WOW...just WOW

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
12 April, 04:08
say hello to Tiny Tim for me .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 04:09
Good afternoon Vincent,

Bittersweet day for Nana.
On this day in 1981 I had a NDE, no tunnels, no bright lights, just shot right out into space with Creator.

It was THE most beautiful experiences of my life being in the presents of God/Creator/Source,
but at the same time so very painful when he threw me back into this painful Earth suit & the loss of my first born twin boys.

Every day since then has been a gift, one that I asked for, a return to help my family and frens realize God and what is REALLY important in this life.

If America is having a NDE, from what I know of them, the after, the reentry part is no cake walk.

Storm Rider @StormRider
12 April, 07:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Happy to know you found comfort with our creator. You're here for a reason.

Julie Que @JulieQue
13 April, 12:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana that is a truly amazing story. Sorry for the loss of your twins! So glad you were able to find a way to push on with your life here on earth! You truly are an Angel iIMO. God Bless you ❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
12 April, 03:07
Bookmark this tweet.

TS 1:28 > 13:28

New Year Begins on April 1

April 13 is the last day of the year on the Julian calendar.

So on April 13 is 13/28 on the 13 month Julian calendar

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 April, 03:03
#19 × 2 ❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 April, 03:31
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 April, 02:51
Good Afternoon VK!
Perhaps We The People shall all be born anew; 2023 = LIT

/*?*/

:)

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
12 April, 02:45
Miracles occur every day .. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
12 April, 02:18

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 April, 02:06
FISA = START = 113