Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 April, 11:59
Good Morning Patriots.

Start anew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 04:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good afternoon Vincent,

Bittersweet day for Nana.
On this day in 1981 I had a NDE, no tunnels, no bright lights, just shot right out into space with Creator.

It was THE most beautiful experiences of my life being in the presents of God/Creator/Source,
but at the same time so very painful when he threw me back into this painful Earth suit & the loss of my first born twin boys.

Every day since then has been a gift, one that I asked for, a return to help my family and frens realize God and what is REALLY important in this life.

If America is having a NDE, from what I know of them, the after, the reentry part is no cake walk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
12 April, 07:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Happy to know you found comfort with our creator. You're here for a reason.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 11:11
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
It was an overwhelming feeling of goodness and love. Indescribable really.

arba happihr @arba
Wow 🤗
What a journey.
When God is in your heart 🥰
It''s freeing

It's especially freeing,
Knowing President Trump never left.
11:47 PM - Apr 12, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it