Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 April, 11:59
Good Morning Patriots.

Start anew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 04:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good afternoon Vincent,

Bittersweet day for Nana.
On this day in 1981 I had a NDE, no tunnels, no bright lights, just shot right out into space with Creator.

It was THE most beautiful experiences of my life being in the presents of God/Creator/Source,
but at the same time so very painful when he threw me back into this painful Earth suit & the loss of my first born twin boys.

Every day since then has been a gift, one that I asked for, a return to help my family and frens realize God and what is REALLY important in this life.

If America is having a NDE, from what I know of them, the after, the reentry part is no cake walk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
Nana that is a truly amazing story. Sorry for the loss of your twins! So glad you were able to find a way to push on with your life here on earth! You truly are an Angel iIMO. God Bless you ❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻
12:40 AM - Apr 13, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JulieQue in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 02:02
In response Julie Que to her Publication
Thank you hun so kind of you, but it truly makes all the difference when we are allowed to see what we really are.
When you no longer fear death, it changes everything. It was very hard but it was also the catalyst for recovering from losing my 28 yr old son later in life because I knew what happened to him when he left his Earth suit and to prepare me for all that has been happening to me these last 4 1/2 yrs.

I know before the NDE I was saved when I was about 12, I too believed in God, believed in Jesus, but as with most humans, even as believers we still usually have some fear of death.

It was not until I left the Earth suit and saw what we really are that I was able to completely remove that fear.

I now know that no matter what happens there is a threshold of pain that when it maxes out
I wont feel it any more and will leave this avatar.