Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 June, 08:54
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Wonder if the kind you buy at the dollar store would be ok to put in a diffuser

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
07 May, 04:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
29 April, 11:01
Thank you!

Matthew greene @Mattdg00
28 April, 07:03
Super important to do it on an empty stomach. Acids from stuff like OJ can change its to a free radical and hurt your stomach lining. The book is totally worth a read. It really makes you think.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
28 April, 06:00
Could this work for Valley Fever??

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 April, 04:57
I love threads like this !

Robin Oxman @Robino
28 April, 02:39
Where do u get ppl grade????

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
28 April, 03:31
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
I purchased from Essential Oxygen:

https://essentialoxygen.co...

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 April, 01:51
Thanks for reposting Mandy, lost it and now found! Husband is very ill with respiratory so he’s using this now. 💕

Miss Lbship @lbship
11 April, 10:01
Do you swallow the sprays in your mouth or spit it out?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 April, 09:59
Nebulizer works well if you mix 50/50 with 0.9% saline. You can buy the saline ampules on-line. They are sterile as well. You can also spray the peroxide into the back of the throat. This works as a preventative so as not to get a viral illness.
😉

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
11 April, 09:28
I've been using colloidal silver, every since a doc told me they couldn't do anything else for me for sinus infections and bronchitis. Been using it over 20 years, no side effects and no more upper respiratory infections or allergies. I don't go anywhere without it. It's a natural antibiotic. I use it for everything

Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
22 April, 09:04
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
I do the same. Have my own generator and use distilled water (even though it takes longer to make) Use it allll the time. Double up when I feel something coming on

Laritha Savage @Laritha
11 April, 07:58
Oregano oil is excellent also.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
11 April, 07:36
also there is a Food Grade h2O2 cancer cure.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
11 April, 06:45
Always appreciate home remedies, thank you😘

Cad Patriot @redgirlqc
11 April, 04:34
Thank you Mandy! I was using the nebulizer and did the same mistake you did. I am doing the spray now but I did not have a recipe and did not know about that book.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 April, 01:49
Thank you Mandy. I’m going to try this today. Been using it in a nebulizer but this seems more effective.