Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
I've been using colloidal silver, every since a doc told me they couldn't do anything else for me for sinus infections and bronchitis. Been using it over 20 years, no side effects and no more upper respiratory infections or allergies. I don't go anywhere without it. It's a natural antibiotic. I use it for everything
09:28 PM - Apr 11, 2023
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
22 April, 09:04
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
I do the same. Have my own generator and use distilled water (even though it takes longer to make) Use it allll the time. Double up when I feel something coming on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 07:26
In response Nancy Eileen to her Publication
Yes ma'am. I too have a generator. Got to stock up on the silver rods next

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

13 April, 12:38
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Yes, I have a portable machine. Uses 3 9v batteries and pure silver rods. Use distilled water to make it. It lasts forever lol. But mine gets used all the time so it never really lasts lol