Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
11 April, 08:05
Yesterday afternoon, @Lauren_M_Bradley went to get cigarettes and got pulled over. She spent the night in Upshur County Jail and she asked me to reach out to Anons for help. I've contacted her parents with no response yet. If you can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
11 April, 06:31
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
This is the second or third or third time I have heard about her getting arrested just on AU! Maybe more is going on with her than we know?
I know a friend who has been arrested 5or 6 times simply because he is Schizo and goes off his meds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Well, sorry for your friend.
However, when you get pulled over on your way to get cigarettes and go to jail... What is schizo about that?
Stay positive 🙏🏼
Nobody is perfect
We don't point the finger
We spread love
Not chaos
11:20 PM - Apr 11, 2023
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 April, 01:48
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
I thought Lauren lived in Austin?

Please let us know if you hear an update. I will help if need be. Lauren seems to be in a spiritual battle and hopefully something will push her Fully into the LIGHT!! She means well, I can tell!