Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
11 April, 08:05
Yesterday afternoon, @Lauren_M_Bradley went to get cigarettes and got pulled over. She spent the night in Upshur County Jail and she asked me to reach out to Anons for help. I've contacted her parents with no response yet. If you can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 April, 04:46
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Post where to donate and how much bail is set? I’m up to donate! Lauren has been a huge part of my ascension! Prayers up! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯. BTW at this point of ascension you shouldn’t be smoking! Just sayin from a Fren who cares and loves you dearly! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Bond is set at $600. We are waiting for a bond restriction to be lifted so Bail Bondsman can be used. I will pm you with information
07:58 PM - Apr 20, 2023
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
21 April, 08:46
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
What was she arrested for?