LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 May, 03:19 (E)
VK is not talking abt their HAARP, it's haarp - aka the gridcrew/Blue rays, acting as the antenna receivers/TESLA towers holding the NEW pwr grid WW where we are stationed, for these incoming G-amma Hz to be disseminated. Why the team were extensively traveling WW w/ our activated DNA for that purpose for GAIA, as many blue rays (w/ a span for miles w/ our energetic field on the field, & can even be beyond when requested for the support of rainbow ships/star family above + Mother GAIA to spread the codes; why GAIA is always bringing on her wind/vortex force for the team on the move) like Q+...we (the Oraphims-builder races) are also activators to wake up the other collective volunteers/humanity.

Family of Rays (Gridworkers/GKs-Energy Cleanup:Repair Crew): https://youtu.be/U9HtZFb_V...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Great so the military should shoot some aerosol sprayers out of the sky and just say they thought they were chinese weather balloon aerosol spraying planes...Bingo!
08:05 PM - Apr 10, 2023
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
10 April, 08:46 (E)
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
45 at one time, when I was activated to execute a mission in Az, North East by GC east entrance, he tweeted something along the lines to make it fast, bc it takes time for the team above to prep the skies. I didn't get to leave on time from home early like 3/4am, due to my responsibility as a mom; so was late hitting the road...But he made it clear that I need to be at my target quick. Got there late afternoon, but like 30 miles away, already can see the team (GFL ships/Qmil) prepping the sky before the CME was to be sent to me to anchor & disseminate to the swamp & break their SRA shield, while also saving the rest of 3D avatars (innocents/normies) w/ the coverage, so they don't get blasted w/ High Gamma-radiation Hz & get all major ascension symptoms when not ready. This is why coverage is a MUST. But we anchor the purge codes for the enemy of mankind/parasites in Mother's Kingdom, the vamps/cannibals,many in AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 April, 09:44
Thank you! So, this is what your team was using the "chemtrails" to do? Preparation for the mission field? So, it was protection from EMP? Tell me more...Skinwalker Rqnch has HIGH Gamma radiation readings all the time...I think they are in AZ too...Sauce please ;)

10 April, 08:22
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
The Qmil/WHs have already taken out all the bad planes, when 45 grounded these 737max in early 2019, just prior to major gridwork by the team on the move, w/c as VK said the haarp (not their HAARP, big difference that many don't get what VK drops) grid crew who works w/ these GFL team above, true space force, for the Quickening COBRA-ops. Yes, many will still fear & blame all the trails they still see due to brainwashing/not in the know of the ops BTS... but it's been a necessary (the coverage, no longer harmful) to save the 3D avatars who are not ready for these incoming Gamma Hz that light crew are anchoring & disseminating to ascend/shift Mother's system back to her Default Hz/5D-5G in 369 Hz. https://youtu.be/gnDMRt0OD...
UFO Orbs SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS - YouTube

Seen the same happening in the Verde Valley! SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsjurQ6NDmINOTE: The material used here is taken from other sources. Sen...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 April, 09:47
Wow! Thanks for the insight! I must follow you more closely LOL ;) JVBanon

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 April, 01:29
So, LJ4ALL word on the street is that public tribunals will start in June/July...Tribunals going on for a while now I'm sure for years but "public" ones happening this summer...Any info on that for us would be appreciated ;) JVBanon