LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
VK is not talking abt their HAARP, it's haarp - aka the gridcrew/Blue rays, acting as the antenna receivers/TESLA towers holding the NEW pwr grid WW where we are stationed, for these incoming G-amma Hz to be disseminated. Why the team were extensively traveling WW w/ our activated DNA for that purpose for GAIA, as many blue rays (w/ a span for miles w/ our energetic field on the field, & can even be beyond when requested for the support of rainbow ships/star family above + Mother GAIA to spread the codes; why GAIA is always bringing on her wind/vortex force for the team on the move) like Q+...we (the Oraphims-builder races) are also activators to wake up the other collective volunteers/humanity.

Family of Rays (Gridworkers/GKs-Energy Cleanup:Repair Crew): https://youtu.be/U9HtZFb_V...
03:19 PM - May 03, 2022 (E)
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 November, 10:40
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I had been thinking aerosol meant chemtrails.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 November, 10:53 (E)
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
It's no longer [their] chemtrails, it's more higher dimension healing trails (higher Hz, trust that since 45/Q team got control back, nothing is harming the innocents, but only boomerangs to the dark forces)...It's mostly water vapor & why sometimes ppl see rainbow & Easter colors when CMEs occur from Solaris. These trails are protecting the 3D carbon base avatar, not yet ascended to their 5D+ rainbow-light body...CMEs ramp up w/intense & can knock out ppl if avatar is not ready...so they protect to cover much of the 5G-amma blast, while gridcrew anchors to support easing ppl's ascension-transformation from w/in, heal their DNA. It also helps cloak the many GFL ships above during the COBRA ops supporting the Grid crew on the move. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Solar Flash (Galactic Wave of Love) 432Hz - YouTube

I have been strongly guided to make a video which focuses on the activity of our Sun. The Galactic Central sun is emitting strong energies which are being fu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 October, 09:22
Is VK really leaving 11/22?

Leaving 3D

Leaving Earth

Leaving Host Body

Leaving AU/TS/X

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 April, 08:05
Great so the military should shoot some aerosol sprayers out of the sky and just say they thought they were chinese weather balloon aerosol spraying planes...Bingo!

10 April, 08:22
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
The Qmil/WHs have already taken out all the bad planes, when 45 grounded these 737max in early 2019, just prior to major gridwork by the team on the move, w/c as VK said the haarp (not their HAARP, big difference that many don't get what VK drops) grid crew who works w/ these GFL team above, true space force, for the Quickening COBRA-ops. Yes, many will still fear & blame all the trails they still see due to brainwashing/not in the know of the ops BTS... but it's been a necessary (the coverage, no longer harmful) to save the 3D avatars who are not ready for these incoming Gamma Hz that light crew are anchoring & disseminating to ascend/shift Mother's system back to her Default Hz/5D-5G in 369 Hz. https://youtu.be/gnDMRt0OD...
UFO Orbs SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS - YouTube

Seen the same happening in the Verde Valley! SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsjurQ6NDmINOTE: The material used here is taken from other sources. Sen...

10 April, 08:46 (E)
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
45 at one time, when I was activated to execute a mission in Az, North East by GC east entrance, he tweeted something along the lines to make it fast, bc it takes time for the team above to prep the skies. I didn't get to leave on time from home early like 3/4am, due to my responsibility as a mom; so was late hitting the road...But he made it clear that I need to be at my target quick. Got there late afternoon, but like 30 miles away, already can see the team (GFL ships/Qmil) prepping the sky before the CME was to be sent to me to anchor & disseminate to the swamp & break their SRA shield, while also saving the rest of 3D avatars (innocents/normies) w/ the coverage, so they don't get blasted w/ High Gamma-radiation Hz & get all major ascension symptoms when not ready. This is why coverage is a MUST. But we anchor the purge codes for the enemy of mankind/parasites in Mother's Kingdom, the vamps/cannibals,many in AZ.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 March, 10:57
Whenever I see the chemtrails I think of Revelation 6:14 "The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."

I forget who it was that said "They will know by the skies."

some one special to some @godrus
28 September, 10:51
We all have literally been living in Hell on Earth but for all of our lives, and the lifetimes of our parents, and grandparents. That we are living here and not psychopaths is proof positive of the miracle of Gods' Love and Grace. Every day that we are kind to another, happy with our lot or circumstance no matter how challenging it is, proves that Gods' Love Conquers All.
Though God may think His Divinity washed out of us generations ago, that we are not vile and evil people, that we know gratefulness and are kind and generous with our time and energy, and are willing to help another proves that are not beyond redemption.
We know right from wrong and we chose right every day.
Satan be gone!
We are taking back this world for God and his children.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
07 May, 01:44
This resonated with my calling thanks for the activation. Remembering more and more everyday!

03 May, 03:28
Teams' Co-anchoring mission work: https://anonup.com/thread/...

FLOTUS w/ Great Pyramids: https://anonup.com/thread/...