Only people mentioned by 51Rocket in this post can reply
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
11 April, 09:25
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
This is also why they are getting rid of copper piping in your houses with plastic and pex. Not because it’s cheaper it’s taking away your health. Lead paint was good also. Made a faraday cage on your house.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
11 April, 09:55
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
Yes, true. I was watching some This Old House shows over the weekend. That's exactly what was being installed pex and plastic. They were using pex because it could be bent and flexed around beams and trusses. It was ironic because the home was an older home in Austin, Texas and they were so concerned about restoration and recycling everything green.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
11 April, 06:16
I bought a copper pitcher & keep my spring water in it. Love it!!!

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
11 April, 06:36
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Great! I just bought the copper bottle. I want to have it when I'm driving around, especially when it begins to warm up. At home and on the road!

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
11 April, 07:07
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
This is a picture of mine, nice vintage pieces come up from time to time on E-bay.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 April, 09:52
(I also just learned that graying hair is a sign of copper deficiency!)

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 April, 09:35
where is a good place to get a quality copper cup

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
09 April, 10:17
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Go online and look for a copper mug or copper Moscow Mule mug.

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
09 April, 10:25
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
You can purchase cups, water bottles, or pitchers on E-bay. Look for pure copper, best to have water sit overnight and drink first thing in the morning. Great way to start off the day. I just purchased a new water bottle today. Definitely want the copper on the inside of the vessel to reap the benefits. 😊