Jason Webber @Haldir1970
I will never again utter the words “Happy Easter” and here is why not:

The word “Easter” is a derivation of “Ishtar” - who was once worshipped as a goddess of fertility (Christians are unknowingly still worshipping her by celebrating “Easter” - especially the Easter Egg and Easter Bunny crap).

Ishtar (pronounced “EESH-TER”) was worshipped at the start of Spring. Orgies were part of the rites of people who worshipped this abomination. Roughly 9 months later we have what is known by “Christians” as “Christmas.” At this time those same people who worshipped Ishtar in Spring made sacrifices (always infants) to Moloch.

How long is the human gestation period? Answer: 9 months.

Ishtar and Moloch are more commonly known by the names Isis and Osiris. The “Statue of Liberty” that everyone reveres is also actually a statue of Isis.

EVERYTHING WE KNOW ON THIS “FLAT EARTH” PRISON HAS BEEN GIVEN TO US BY [THEM]. EVEN OUR FAITH.

IT IS ALL A LIE.
11:20 AM - Apr 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
09 April, 01:18
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
exactly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 April, 12:35
I am happy to wish christians a happy easter in the celebration of Jesus Christ

I don't give a shit about anything else, and what others may say or do today or in the past. I cannot control any of it, but I control what I see and feel today, and how I feel.

If it was negative in the past, then let it stay in the past, is how I feel.

Now one else controls how I feel about bunnies, eggs, chocolate, and especially children.
it is all about the kids to me.

Sending love to all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 01:45 (E)
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I understand what you are saying, and I acknowledge your view. But your choice to continue in ignorance worshipping a false god eg. by continuing to say “Happy Easter (Ishtar)” or allowing children to engage in “Ishtar egg” and “Ishtar bunny” hunts is not changed by your application of false rites and rituals to your belief in God or His Son, Christ Jesus. FALSE IS FALSE. You have free will to resist the truth as you wish - but none of our actions or choices are without consequence. Better that we CHRISTIANS should observe PASSOVER in a manner similar to TRUE Jews (not the Khazarian variety) and remember that our remembrance of Christ’s crucifixion is a SERIOUS, SOBER time. Although, certainly a time to be GRATEFUL for the sacrifice made by Christ Jesus for the sake of ALL of humanity, it should not to “celebrated” with the false symbols (eggs and bunnies) of a false god/goddess, or by saying “Happy Ishtar” in honour of that FALSE god. All of this said, I wish you peace and love

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
09 April, 08:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It's all about Yeshua and what he did for us all, not just the kids, but Him.

Learn not the way of the heathen, and say you are doing it until Me.

09 April, 12:12

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 April, 11:40
That's a good history lesson.
However, no one interfer's with my worship of a resurrected Lord and Savior........

Here's another one.
https://wyattmuseum.com/th...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 11:43
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Let’s be clear. I am a CHRISTIAN. My point is that WHEN we worship and how we worship are likely WRONG. We have been duped into participating in rituals and worship which have nothing to do with God and the Son, Christ Jesus.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 11:45
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I am genuinely asking this - have you ever said “Happy Easter” or given a child a chocolate “Ishtar egg” or “Ishtar bunny?” If so, you have participated in the worship of an abomination. I offer MORE than a history lesson.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 11:40
There are even idiots out there today naming their boy children “Osiris.” It is apparently an increasingly popular name for boys in the 21st century.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 11:35
For any wannabe Egyptologists out there eager to prove me wrong. Moloch has MANY names in many cultures; one of its names is “Osiris.”

Not Important @Notimportant
09 April, 12:40
Easter egg hunt!

Ritual of hunting children for sport as we have all learned from what the Royals did on their private hunting land !

RITUAL!!! Trickery into a ritual ...your eyes see only an egg but to the ones who designed the fake illusion surrounding the "holly-day" it represents children.

Again back to biting 👅👈🏻Not working!

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
09 April, 11:31
Ever notice the murals that dawn the cathedral ceilings appear more like orgies than spiritual beings praising the Almighty?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 11:32
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
100%

09 April, 11:26
Very True, good job

Thanks for sharing