Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 11:20
I will never again utter the words “Happy Easter” and here is why not:

The word “Easter” is a derivation of “Ishtar” - who was once worshipped as a goddess of fertility (Christians are unknowingly still worshipping her by celebrating “Easter” - especially the Easter Egg and Easter Bunny crap).

Ishtar (pronounced “EESH-TER”) was worshipped at the start of Spring. Orgies were part of the rites of people who worshipped this abomination. Roughly 9 months later we have what is known by “Christians” as “Christmas.” At this time those same people who worshipped Ishtar in Spring made sacrifices (always infants) to Moloch.

How long is the human gestation period? Answer: 9 months.

Ishtar and Moloch are more commonly known by the names Isis and Osiris. The “Statue of Liberty” that everyone reveres is also actually a statue of Isis.

EVERYTHING WE KNOW ON THIS “FLAT EARTH” PRISON HAS BEEN GIVEN TO US BY [THEM]. EVEN OUR FAITH.

IT IS ALL A LIE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 April, 11:40
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
That's a good history lesson.
However, no one interfer's with my worship of a resurrected Lord and Savior........

Here's another one.
https://wyattmuseum.com/th...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Let’s be clear. I am a CHRISTIAN. My point is that WHEN we worship and how we worship are likely WRONG. We have been duped into participating in rituals and worship which have nothing to do with God and the Son, Christ Jesus.
11:43 AM - Apr 09, 2023
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
09 April, 02:20
i just realized "holidays" are a fairly major
trigger for me 😣

Best to be in solitude 😏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 02:28
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Indeed - nothing wrong with contemplating the beauty of creation in our individual ways. 🙂

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 April, 12:57
i feel the exact same way brother. i AM tired of
the fallacies. i never liked pretending, even as a
child.

The Leaders of this Movement should step up and share the TRUTH.

James 1:8 says..

“A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.”

Double minded is synonymous with Duplicity as far as i am concerned. i abhor it.

i need stability in my life.
i am weary of all the bs.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 01:05
In response Evangelina to her Publication