Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
All the poverty in the World & they are sat on this - appalling

2 PICTURES
07:04 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 12:07
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Well they're sickos, handles or droned. Not consciously living at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 12:07
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
handled/not s. Where is our edit button?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
08 February, 08:34
Not for long, mama...

08 February, 08:39
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
LOL

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
08 February, 08:26
I'm mean REALLY think about it. What could you possibly do with all that money. I mean, I know what everyone is thinking, but it is just more than we could spend in our life time, other than giving it to others.....They have to be inhumane to hoard that all. They will certainly be punished.

08 February, 08:39
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
They make my skin crawl and the dumb British here think thye arw worth every penny

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
08 February, 08:11
The "Royal" family. What a joke.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
08 February, 08:03
Yes, and ALL THE FAKE CHARITIES AS WELL...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 February, 07:17
I believe President Trump confiscated that already!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
08 February, 07:13
i think thats ours now!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
08 February, 07:58
In response Kj1 Hernandez to her Publication
who is "ours"? people of the world or americans?