Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
02:55 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 April, 11:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Still digital - what happens when Starlink goes down - again?

Does its platform have a back door?

Who has the key?

What about power outages during hurricanes, floods etc

Rainbow currency, with the face value of gold embedded in it, gives choice (stash it where YOU want) and security, always be available when YOU want.

What do you bet, you will only be able to have so much hard currency out of your account at any one time, despite their say so on 'gold backed'.

Regardless of who issues that, digital, does-not-exist-in-our-reality, token, the platform will be the same one everyone else uses - ie MASSIVE power in the hands of those who oversee it

When will we learn, centralization - BAD.

Convenient, but BAD.

Decentralization gives choice, spreads the power, giving no one entity the right to dictate.

We have to get away from 'convenience' being the be all and end all...

Sovereignty, and freedom are not convenient states, but slavery is - for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 April, 12:23
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
FAITH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 April, 05:48
ITS HERE AND ITS REAL
https://www.govmint.com/go...

Law & Physics @physics171
08 April, 08:42
ISO20022
Xrp
Learn Comm's

https://t.me/s/QuantumStel...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 April, 08:37

Quantum or bust!🙌

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 April, 07:32

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
08 April, 07:54
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 April, 08:37
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 April, 12:10
Sounds a lil like fresh bs to me. "state issued" so i guess the swamp is all clear in Texas and nothing could go wrong? In the end, dig currency is just all numbers on a screen.
I have done much work in Texas and one thing I know is, I am glad I do not live there.

arba happihr @arba
08 April, 12:13
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Texas is like its own world.
I try to boycott Texas when driving across the map.
I wish more Americans could take a trip across America so they could see for themselves how much open land there is.
and how each state is another country.
Rules and demeanor

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 April, 12:20
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
What's your truth about Texas? Just curious as I have only landed there on flights to Arizona.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
08 April, 12:12

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 April, 11:45
The puzzle pieces are falling into place

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
08 April, 01:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
...take me back to the start
I was just guessing at numbers and figures

Pulling the puzzles apart

Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
But tell me you love me, come back and haunt me

218h 5m 50s
I love you Doc

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 April, 11:14

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 April, 09:59
VK on Twitter at 6:17 PM ET.

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 April, 11:47 (E)
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
This does mean that we could redeem, at any given time, digital for gold...for our keeping or spending, right?

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
07 April, 08:17
KeK

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 04:13
Nana. understands from Juan O Savin that constitutional money is Gold and Silver coins, and I understand XRP and XLM replacing the Swift System for moving money.
Asset backed or not there has to be a digital way to move money around, I get that too.

Maybe school Nana on how a the actual asset can be digitally tied to the digital currency in a way that our digital currency can't be taken away or turned off?

With gold and silver coinage it is a physical thing you can hold in your hand, but for large amounts that is not physically possible either so what banking or other mechanism to assure you have access to your coinage?

Remember please Asset Backed Currency 101 for Dummies.
Assume I Know nothing.
Ppl need some schooling and hence forth some direction and calming on this about now please and thank you.
We have newbies all the time.

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
08 April, 07:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks Nana. I'm new to crypto, and don't know anyone investing in it. I'm pretty much vibing it. This website's series "everything you need to know about......." is helping me. Lots of good information on this site.

Check out XDC for gold backed tokens

https://www.securities.io/...

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
08 April, 07:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am having to change my feelings about money as something to cling to. At the moment I understand the need to insure what little I may have with something because it was always removed somehow. When this is past, I pray there will be no need to fight to keep a little. There will be such abundance for everyone and it won’t be taken away.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 April, 03:43

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 April, 03:42
Hi VK,
Sounds like Texas and other states are moving to counter the collapse of USD, and also counter CBDC’s. Will they use XRP to assist in implementation?

I still have a big learning curve ahead on digital currency, but, I know it’s the future. I appreciate all of the information and education that you have been providing, under the caveat of *Not a financial advisor, of course.

#TheGreatDefault is not going away. Has a 1776 feel to it. :)

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 April, 03:32
Baby steps, dollar is toast. Won't have a choice soon

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 April, 03:31
I was just coming here to post this article. 😄

07 April, 03:25
KeK

07 April, 03:23
TheY need 2 Help Da People FirsT

07 April, 03:24
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
NraCan Fooks GettinAng ThEIrs
Alondras With FibrulaTors KeK

07 April, 03:33 (E)
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Da Real Story….
System Glitched Since Getgo on Day Of…
Website was Down most of dat day…
Most Think It Was A Dog N Pony Show
N only Selected Few Got Picked
for THEY Raquet…
Cause Nobody got a Number on Application
Hypothetically
So #2 applicant Could had gotten same
Determination
And applicant #1 their Applicant
Took All da Funds….
Da More u know……KeK

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 April, 03:22
It is habbening...except in Canada

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
ITS HABBENIN GOLDDDDDDDD

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
"Gold-backed." Key words to dethrone our fake FIAT papers.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
07 April, 03:12

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
07 April, 06:05
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
💛

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 April, 03:10
"They also mentioned that if needed, it is possible to involve a third-party vendor to assist in the implementation of the digital currency."

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
07 April, 03:06
I would want the digital currency actually digitally tagged/linked TO a specific piece of gold, not just have that much maintained in trust ...... that is how we got to where we are now.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
07 April, 02:58
Most important is redeemable with constitutional coins!
"In practice, individuals would be able to purchase digital currency from the state. The state would then use the money to purchase gold that would be held in the Texas Bullion Depository or another secure vault. Individuals would be able to redeem their digital currency for dollars or gold."

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 April, 03:14
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
I can't be sure of this but I thought I saw last week that Utah will now allow you to use actual gold & silver to purchase items. I could be wrong on that.