Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 02:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
Most important is redeemable with constitutional coins!
"In practice, individuals would be able to purchase digital currency from the state. The state would then use the money to purchase gold that would be held in the Texas Bullion Depository or another secure vault. Individuals would be able to redeem their digital currency for dollars or gold."
02:58 PM - Apr 07, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 April, 03:14
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
I can't be sure of this but I thought I saw last week that Utah will now allow you to use actual gold & silver to purchase items. I could be wrong on that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
07 April, 03:19
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I think you heard about these. https://finestknown.com/pr...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 04:03
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Utah is one of the states that also made the bills laced with real gold legal tendered along with 3 other states.

Now idk where that goes but each state also has a list of business available that will take them as payment.