Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 02:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 04:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana. understands from Juan O Savin that constitutional money is Gold and Silver coins, and I understand XRP and XLM replacing the Swift System for moving money.
Asset backed or not there has to be a digital way to move money around, I get that too.

Maybe school Nana on how a the actual asset can be digitally tied to the digital currency in a way that our digital currency can't be taken away or turned off?

With gold and silver coinage it is a physical thing you can hold in your hand, but for large amounts that is not physically possible either so what banking or other mechanism to assure you have access to your coinage?

Remember please Asset Backed Currency 101 for Dummies.
Assume I Know nothing.
Ppl need some schooling and hence forth some direction and calming on this about now please and thank you.
We have newbies all the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
I am having to change my feelings about money as something to cling to. At the moment I understand the need to insure what little I may have with something because it was always removed somehow. When this is past, I pray there will be no need to fight to keep a little. There will be such abundance for everyone and it won’t be taken away.
07:53 AM - Apr 08, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by abundanceacres in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 12:51
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
We have been kept in this debt slavery, fight each day to survive mode for far too long.
We have been in satan's hell matrix all of our lives.
#SlavesNoMore

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 April, 01:48
i say are you ready to break free from this...i know i am

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 April, 01:48
Thank You Father 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Nana, Just think of Everyone Helping and looking out for each others good! The way Father meant it to be! What Joy will come into Our Hearts! Glory Be to Father in Heaven 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼