Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 02:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 04:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana. understands from Juan O Savin that constitutional money is Gold and Silver coins, and I understand XRP and XLM replacing the Swift System for moving money.
Asset backed or not there has to be a digital way to move money around, I get that too.

Maybe school Nana on how a the actual asset can be digitally tied to the digital currency in a way that our digital currency can't be taken away or turned off?

With gold and silver coinage it is a physical thing you can hold in your hand, but for large amounts that is not physically possible either so what banking or other mechanism to assure you have access to your coinage?

Remember please Asset Backed Currency 101 for Dummies.
Assume I Know nothing.
Ppl need some schooling and hence forth some direction and calming on this about now please and thank you.
We have newbies all the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
Thanks Nana. I'm new to crypto, and don't know anyone investing in it. I'm pretty much vibing it. This website's series "everything you need to know about......." is helping me. Lots of good information on this site.

Check out XDC for gold backed tokens

https://www.securities.io/...
07:44 AM - Apr 08, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kelpiegirl in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 12:57
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
OK thanks, I have bought all the XRP I am going to buy and do not plan to buy any cypto, but thanks.
Anyone that wants to or idk if you even still can buy XRP, I would just say make sure to buy from a reputable source because I know ppl that bought from some selling that were just scams and they lost their money right off the bat.

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 April, 01:04
People are saying that gold bars would be problematic for daily use, well, yes, however, silver, in coins, would most likely be okay.
I would have to know a lot more about digital money before I ventured in that way and right now, I feel that's impossible!
Besides, I'm counting on the Quantum Financial System and hoping that the White Hats, Q, the Q Team and Q+ will do it so utterly right that no one will have any concerns.
And I'm praying, also!

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
08 April, 06:34
No worries Nana. the information on the site in the series is awesome - XRP, XLM, not sure what else they have. Seems thorough.

The series covers most of the popular coins. I found it easy to read and understand.

https://www.securities.io/...

I haven't lost any crypto. I went with the big exchanges - recommended.

Black Swan Capitalist has excellent videos.