Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😹 Did you know?

πŸš‘ β€œAn ambulance is a constant feature
at the rear of THE PRESIDENTIAL MOTORCADE.
It is there to treat injuries that may occur
following an attack, a wreck,
or an unexpected biological event.
THIS RESOURCE IS PRIMARILY RESERVED
FOR THE PRESIDENT.” πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

https://www.yahoo.com/vide...

We're watching a β†’πŸŽ₯🍿🎭
12:52 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Drew USA @USADrew18
08 April, 12:37
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
How can anyone believe this is a movie? This is real life. Me paying more for food and gas is real life. Inflation is real life. Open boarders is real life. If this is a movie how will all the things I listed be fixed? Will they kick all the illegals out? Will I get a retro check for the inflation Joe caused? This movie BS has to stop. Republicans need to fix things now! They need to stop talking and take action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 April, 02:11
In response Drew USA to his Publication
πŸ’Ÿ πŸ™ The Great Awakening πŸ™ πŸ’Ÿ

#NCSWIC

✨🌟 THE UNIVERSE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND! 🌟

This latest 'TIME FOR CHANGE CALL' by Jared Rand shares our species as 'on the precipice of EXTINCTION.' This FACT is just the 'tip' of innerstanding in his ENTIRE call... below is the link. It is VERY VERY INTERESTING!!!

Drew, Please listen to this call about the πŸŽ₯ ...

βœ¨πŸ’“βœ¨ Thank you.

https://fccdl.in/fDFGm36lo...

" You are governing yourself, YOU ARE an eternal light BEing, MOST people are living in the Bicameral mind." (ego consciousness) IGNORANCE.

Why the Theory of the Bicameral Mind is so Profound! > https://youtu.be/Dsf5cJ4Qx...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
09 April, 03:53
In response Drew USA to his Publication
Many other folks in history have paid the price for freedom, at this moment it is our turn. Make no mistake The Plan is huge and ambitious but they need to reset everyone psychology by 180 degrees..... and you know what it will need to be done again in 200 or 500 years depending on the mechanisms they put it place to safe guard. One of the founding fathers said we should have a reset every generation. Evil is always on the move.

Steph Ayers @Steph3
07 April, 02:22
Presidents always have medical staff during transports.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 April, 02:24
In response Steph Ayers to his Publication
Correct.
Except that most of America
STILL doesn't know
that DJT is our LEGALLY-elected President
& current Commander-in-Chief πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‰

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
07 April, 01:35
I tried to tell my dad this....and he said Trump wouldn't sit back and let the country go to sh!t. I dont believe it. I said hey dont shoot the messenger. But honestly, this is how 75% of the country thinks and to not even have an open mind about it, is sad.

07 April, 01:59
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
😹 As I understand it, the $ WILL collapse
but it HAS to collapse on faux-Biden's watch.
DJT can't be BLAMED for it.
Once the dust settles,
President Trump will be "officially" recognized
as the LEGITIMATE winner of 2020
& return.
Then President & Commander Trump
will bring Peace
restore the $
announce NESARA, etc.
Pretty sure that's happening
THIS YEAR πŸ€©πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

🍿🍿🍿❀️

@ qthestormrider777 πŸ‘‡ICYMI
CB system in MAJOR collapse..
connected to $USD in freefall

Behind the scenes QUINTILLIONS+ in gold
stored inside CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN
PLACED THEIR BY +TRUMP+ WHITE HATS MILITARY+Q OPS

In due time (TRUMP♦️♠️)
🌟A GOLDEN AGE🌟

When World MIL OPS & END GAME finishes
people will have the DEBT RELIEF
they've dreamed of
& the BANKING CARTELS WILL BE GONE
& COLLAPSED money πŸ’₯RESTOREDπŸ’₯
to the people of The World

#NCSWIC

Grace Rodrick @GFR
07 April, 02:25
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
It has has to go down for the β€˜ phoenix rising’ people will appreciate Trump!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 April, 01:01
That's must be why his arrival wasn't showed live. Makes sense.
POTUS IS, AS POTUS DOES
CiC Trump is the Boss of Bosses
A more feared leader has never walked this earth
🀍🏁🀍

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
07 April, 12:58
SOP πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Ž

07 April, 12:59
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
πŸ˜‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Ή

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
07 April, 12:57
He's been the President since 2017... which means he can't run in 2024.

I can't imagine him wanting to commit 12 years to the plan. I think he's only here for 8.

New actors in 2024... two Kennedys I'm thinking.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 April, 01:24
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Noooooooo, this would make me too sad. I'm hoping there's a way, since his second term was more or less robbed and he's CIC (and, uh, President). Two Kennedys, yes, I can certainly see things evolving toward that!