Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
Mandy I remember reading your post the other day. My 14 year old sprained her ankle yesterday and I could only remember KURE and did a search and found your post. I had completely forgotten about castor oil so I’m gonna run down to our most reputable store to get some and I do have frankincense and myrrh and I will make a pack for her ankle. But I would be interested in checking out these Kure-It oils. Which one did you order because they have several to choose from? Thanks so much for this great post !
08:52 AM - Apr 07, 2023 (E)
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
04 May, 09:19
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Well I wasn’t able to get the Kure-it fast enough but I did my own version of it. First off we never went to any doctor or got an x-ray. We of course applied the RICE protocol. I took castor oil and mixed in 10 drops each of frankincense and myrrh and soaked fabric in it just like a castor oil pack instead I just did not use heat sinc she was still swollen. I alternated that with Blackseed oil packs. This happened on a Thursday and I took her to the chiropractor on Monday morning who did an adjustment on the ankle and the next day she was off crutches. I also use stem cell patches and I gave those to her several times during the first week As I thought extra stem cells would help the healing. She healed so quickly it was incredible. I am so glad that I had read your post and remembered to go back and look for it. So glad that your daughter mended so quickly and completely as well. Yay natural medicine!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396