Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 April, 08:52 (E)
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Mandy I remember reading your post the other day. My 14 year old sprained her ankle yesterday and I could only remember KURE and did a search and found your post. I had completely forgotten about castor oil so I’m gonna run down to our most reputable store to get some and I do have frankincense and myrrh and I will make a pack for her ankle. But I would be interested in checking out these Kure-It oils. Which one did you order because they have several to choose from? Thanks so much for this great post !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
07 March, 11:48
I second this! We've been using the salve for about 5 years. Albert and his wife started making it about 5 years ago. It's amazing stuff. Add it to bees wax to make an ancient healing salve that the Egyptians used. The bees wax creates a way to help hold it so it can penetrate without running. I put a big gob onto my aches and pains and cover it with a large gauze pad. There is a magical mixture with the bees wax that Albert talks about in his article. Lots of information below. He and his wife have made it their lifes work to inform people of it's wonderful properties and travel from FL to TX teaching people about it at farmers markets, thrift shops and anywhere they can share the news.

You can also take castor oil internally for tightening the gut. People with leaky gut have had many benefits in our protocol on FB over the years and many other things.

https://www.mercuryfreekid...

https://www.mercuryfreekid...

https://www.vancoction.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
07 March, 11:45
The homeopathic remedies Arnica 30c (pain & tissue trauma) and Ledum 30c (swelling) are definitely something everyone would benefit
from for emergencies. No side effects, works quickly and there are higher doses for more severe injury. You can read up on it, hire a homeopath or go to a knowledgeable health food store to learn more.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
07 March, 11:32
Thank you so much for sharing this! It sounds like an amazing product! Writing it down. 🌷

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 March, 11:28
Have her wear an ankle support as well. I have found this is a good one. 😇

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
07 March, 11:25
I dislocated my left foot in the midfoot region 2 years ago. I had to have surgery followed by 4 months of physical therapy. I have high pain tolerance as well. So much so that I didn't even know I broke my foot!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 March, 11:21
Can you share the recipe? Or a link to find it? Thanks!'