Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 April, 08:52 (E)
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Mandy I remember reading your post the other day. My 14 year old sprained her ankle yesterday and I could only remember KURE and did a search and found your post. I had completely forgotten about castor oil so I’m gonna run down to our most reputable store to get some and I do have frankincense and myrrh and I will make a pack for her ankle. But I would be interested in checking out these Kure-It oils. Which one did you order because they have several to choose from? Thanks so much for this great post !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
04 May, 09:19
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Well I wasn’t able to get the Kure-it fast enough but I did my own version of it. First off we never went to any doctor or got an x-ray. We of course applied the RICE protocol. I took castor oil and mixed in 10 drops each of frankincense and myrrh and soaked fabric in it just like a castor oil pack instead I just did not use heat sinc she was still swollen. I alternated that with Blackseed oil packs. This happened on a Thursday and I took her to the chiropractor on Monday morning who did an adjustment on the ankle and the next day she was off crutches. I also use stem cell patches and I gave those to her several times during the first week As I thought extra stem cells would help the healing. She healed so quickly it was incredible. I am so glad that I had read your post and remembered to go back and look for it. So glad that your daughter mended so quickly and completely as well. Yay natural medicine!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396