Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The devil is working really hard to destroy me and my family right now.

Any prayers you can add for me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
04:43 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 April, 05:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈ

#prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pordniar2009 @Pordniar2009
08 April, 11:42
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
08 April, 11:24
PrayingπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
08 April, 08:03
πŸ™πŸŒ΄

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 April, 06:02
Placed you and family on my prayer wall. Placed you all onto an anonymous prayer line that goes out to millions of prayer warriors at once. God is so good. ❀

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 April, 07:35
Oh Doq I have just seen this, sending you prayers πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Gray 359 @Gray359
07 April, 08:27
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 April, 06:26
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

FLa. Patriot7 @FlPatriot7
07 April, 03:45
PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

SO DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU, DO NOT BE DISMAYED, FOR I AM YOUR GOD.
I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU AND HELP YOU; I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND. ISAIAH 41:10

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
07 April, 12:32
Praying in the Spirit for you and your family. "Resist the devil and he will flee from you" James 4:7

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
07 April, 12:18
Hope prayers help you like they helped my daughter from anonup folks.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
07 April, 12:17
Prayers going up for you bro. God bless & Godspeed to you and yours, Doq! πŸ™β€οΈ

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
07 April, 12:08
Prayers are flowing. Can you feel it? God's hand is on your shoulder.

lln Buikema @lnBuikema
07 April, 06:31
Praying!

Red Edge @Rededge
07 April, 04:23
Sending love your way... xx

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 April, 02:00
Praying right now, Doq, for you and your family!

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
07 April, 01:57
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
07 April, 01:27
Prayers for you and your whole family @doqholliday πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and keep you safe and give you strenght to go through this πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

ECM Arizona @EM5793
06 April, 11:37
God bless
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
06 April, 11:30
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Praying for you and your family.

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
06 April, 10:19
sending prayers of strength and protection for you and your family Doq πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
06 April, 09:40
Prayers family.

Diane Goldman @DGold
06 April, 06:58
Doq, you will be in my prayers always...special prayer now. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
06 April, 06:16
Rodney Atkins - If You're Going Through Hell (Official) - YouTube

After more than two decades in country music, it's hard to imagine that the Tennessee-born Atkins could still treasure the difficult moments and the arduous ...

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
06 April, 06:14
Prayers..happening to some of my family members, too

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
06 April, 04:48
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Praying for you and your family.

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
06 April, 04:23

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
06 April, 03:54
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
06 April, 03:25
Prayers sent!