The Qake Lady @QakeLady
What the heck is going on with AU..??? I've tried both the old version and V2... Gaaahhhhh

Is anybody seeing me?? Am I alone with this..???😫
04:27 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 April, 09:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I always see your posts; they're coming through 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 10:05
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
OK good, but weird stuff is going on on here, I still can't get to my PM's and my replies to a post are not connecting to the post, it's posting on my feed as if it's a new post from me so I sound like I'm nuts...talking to myself..LOL😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
05 April, 08:45
I see you honey

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 09:04
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
💓

American Patriot @Onthelake21
05 April, 04:41
I see you ... although I have the same problem. I have donated, had the blue check mark and the big star now it's all gone and my page is different. I have let administration now but nothing has changed.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 05:32
In response American Patriot to his Publication
Very strange... same for me TY for the reply💗

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 April, 04:38
I SEE YOU CAN YOU SEE ME HELLO

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 05:33
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Yea, yep I see you Mary, TY..💗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 04:36
I see you

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 05:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
💗

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
05 April, 04:34
We see you. Having problems too. Videos and pics wont load. I see about 10 posts then it just stops and nothing. Bugs—hackers?? 🤷‍♂️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 05:49
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Yep, same.. and I hope this ends as a reply and not on my feed as a post.. LOL💗

Ion Papa @Ionia
05 April, 04:33
i heard your voice too

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 05:52
In response Ion Papa to her Publication
What??? LOL you heard me??? LMAO😂

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 April, 04:29
You are being seen! :)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 04:31
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
OK, TY... Strange, I can't access PM's and neither version is allowing me to comment on a post...it posts like I'm saying it on my own timeline which makes me look like I'm losing my mind and making no sense... (Not too far fetched granted but seriously) LOL...😂

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 April, 04:28
I see you fren.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 04:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
OH Thank the Lord... I was beginning to think I was invisible !!!