The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 04:27
What the heck is going on with AU..??? I've tried both the old version and V2... Gaaahhhhh

Is anybody seeing me?? Am I alone with this..???😫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 April, 09:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I always see your posts; they're coming through 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
OK good, but weird stuff is going on on here, I still can't get to my PM's and my replies to a post are not connecting to the post, it's posting on my feed as if it's a new post from me so I sound like I'm nuts...talking to myself..LOL😅
10:05 PM - Apr 05, 2023
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 April, 10:53
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Very odd. Have you run a virus scanner on your phone?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 April, 07:47
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yep on both devices.. it's just a glitch I'm sure, I'm getting used to seeing glitches at this point. TY for the suggestion...💞 I'm pretty savvy on a PC, Mac, iPhone etc, so I'll see a real glitch immediately ..just can't fix it when it's outta my reach 😞