The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 04:27
What the heck is going on with AU..??? I've tried both the old version and V2... Gaaahhhhh

Is anybody seeing me?? Am I alone with this..???😫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 04:31
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
OK, TY... Strange, I can't access PM's and neither version is allowing me to comment on a post...it posts like I'm saying it on my own timeline which makes me look like I'm losing my mind and making no sense... (Not too far fetched granted but seriously) LOL...😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 April, 04:34
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
It did that to me the other day. I tried to comment on someone else's post...and it posted it directly to my own timeline...and yes sounded bizarre when posted as a stand alone comment. I just copied it and deleted it...and looked for the post again. It just wouldn't let me comment on it for some reason. I just gave up. I took it as a message to me that I shouldn't be commenting that. haha!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 April, 04:39
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
REFRESH HIT CONTROL ALT DELETE AT THE SAME TIME IF IT DOESN'T CLEAR IT OUT REBOOT