Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 10:00
Good Morning Patriots.

The battlefield has been taxing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Good morning VK!
You would think Not being allowed on the battlefield has allowed for more peace, but no. The bullshit comes from every angle these days. I take comfort in the 9.555 APL though. At least we’re all with each other going through it. That fact gets me choked up. A deep love & appreciation for all fellow patriots kind of vibe. :)
10:39 AM - Apr 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 April, 05:20
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Kathy, wow! This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
I agree with everything you said, and you said it so perfectly! 🙌🏻👏🏻😍💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
05 April, 05:23
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
There is much negativity on twitter that's why I think we're supposed to be there spreading positivity to counteract it. They want people in fear..it's kind of hard to make people fear when others are spreading truth to counteract the lies. See a lie jump on it with truth, see darkness, be a light.

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
05 April, 12:02
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Relax, you have more support than you know.

I hear that some dipshits from around the world are rooting for you guys...

First battlefield is that of the mind and soul of you.

We beat the rest out as we go along.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 April, 12:02
Here, here!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 April, 12:01
Light Lov you big hugs at we are going through the bs together 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 April, 12:11
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Love you Anne!!! 😘😍🤗💗