Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

The battlefield has been taxing.
10:00 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
11 April, 01:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I don't know about others, but for me, I am taking in as much as I can and do not find it "taxing". The knowledge is powerful in many ways. For so long I have thought differently than others and have been somewhat of a recluse. I am prideful of the time I am living in despite the time it takes to get to the end goal for humanity. I try to tell others they are witnessing amazing things through exposure when approached with fear and get weird looks. Much love to all, together we make a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 April, 11:25
"taxing"????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
08 April, 04:00
Apparently this Bill has to do with abolishing taxes as well.. “taxing”
11:11🙌👊

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 April, 09:41
Elon has it the hardest. G_d bless you, Elon! C’mon, you know he’s here :)

Put me in coach!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
05 April, 07:01
Very Taxing. Disturbingly taxing.

Ange Love @LoveM
05 April, 05:50
Yes🙏🏻✨🕊❤️🐸🐝

Focus on the GOOD ❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 April, 01:35
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Vibing the 5:5

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
05 April, 05:44 (E)
Yep. Taxed right into slavery.
IMO Taxes=shackles

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 April, 05:44
Good to see you here, welcome home!
Don’t forget to breathe.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
05 April, 03:23
It’s a war for our minds.
Do you have your weakness ready?

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
05 April, 03:02

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
05 April, 02:52
We need advancement.... Seems we are being inundated with arrowheads.. hopefully their quivers are almost empty 😬

Widget 260 @widget260
05 April, 02:13
I can't be on the battlefield like I used to. About 10 - 15 minutes and I'm done. It is so filled with hate and stupid that it makes my brain hurt.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 April, 02:06
Yep its bad, time to go to anon island!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 April, 01:58
Good afternoon VK. :)

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
05 April, 01:56
Has been??? as in past tense???

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
05 April, 01:55
KeK

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 April, 01:51
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I’ve been praying for us all.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
05 April, 06:00
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Thank you. I do feel a shift. I am hopeful. thankful. and just want the thing off and done.

amen.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 April, 01:50

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
05 April, 01:30
Faith OVER Fear ... Faith can be as all consuming as fear... I choose Faith!!!
~~
People are finally realizing the extent to which we are taxed.. Mentally, physically, and monetarily, it is abuses that must stop. When we lost our voices and our votes, it was the equivalent of taxation without representation.
~~
I checked your APL yesterday and was surprised it had not changed!! kekekeke

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 April, 01:25 (E)
Be sure to put on the full armor of God every day.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
05 April, 01:18
UNLAWFUL TAXING

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
05 April, 01:12
Morning VK!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
05 April, 01:07
Hi VK. I had a very STRONG dream about you last night. You just finished a flight around the Globe w/ a couple of Anon family. Returned & told me about a River going all around the world. You showed me maps, river covered world in a rectangle shape, dark blue & clean. You said this river is critical, next phase, your mission. You were in a very positive & powerful vibe :) Know I have to pass this onto you.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
05 April, 05:26
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
@VincentKennedy - in the dream, the rectangle never closed on lower right. It tailed off southward in Gulf of Mexico. Tail was as long as Florida. Southeast US did not have this river. I know this dream has meaning.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
05 April, 12:59
Mornin VK!!!!

Speaking of tax(es). Ain’t filing those this year or last or the year before. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Angel Joy @superradangel
05 April, 12:41
My battlefields have been layered for the past 10 months. Back from hiatus. Divorce. Escape. Hiding out. Ready to resurface here on AnonUp. Great to see your face. I still have your playlist on my Spotify. Y’all have been with me in spirit. Feels good to be back.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
05 April, 12:48
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Good timing. Welcome back.

It's electric.

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 April, 12:35
This little guy perfectly exemplifies how many feel
after 5+ years of trying to wake normies up. Thank you to whoever shared it 😂😂😂

https://v2.anonup.com/thre...

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
05 April, 12:34
Good morning VK and AU

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 April, 12:33
I’m sorry it’s been so gruelling. 😞
Thank you for rescuing the children!

These people are stupid

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 April, 12:28
you still filing your taxes late this year?

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
05 April, 12:31
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Roger that Sister!!