Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I wonder if the trolls will end up condemning gardening because "conspiracy theorists" do it? https://newsletter.marting...
10:03 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
07 April, 02:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You look very happy Martin 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 April, 01:21
😂😂😂Love the name of the pc. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 April, 10:23
They probly will!
Looking well Martin.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 April, 04:46
This is a really great picture of you Martin!!

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
05 April, 03:17
Nice ! Martin, you look very happy ! :)
💚🌿🌿

some one special to some @godrus
05 April, 12:54
Have you seen the videos on electrostatic gardening? It looks so cool but I've only got a porch.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 April, 10:58
Mornin’ Martin, Gardening is my go to when I need to take a break! I get so much pleasure watching things grow, and then even more when I get to enjoy and share the bounty!
Getting the dirt under my fingernails connects me to my family long gone! You might say it’s in my blood! ❤️
Enjoy your day! 🥰🙏🏼

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
05 April, 03:20
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
What kind of critter is that ?

Storm Globe @stormglobe
05 April, 10:54
Thank you for sharing this picture of you and your gardening! Love it! Joyful

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 April, 10:55
Beautiful! Plant those seeds. They are well received in good soil so will grow. Thank you for the beautiful article, Sir.

Those dancing pandas are adorable and the dance is one of a kind.

Blessings and Love! 💝

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 April, 10:18
Hi Martin! Awesome imagery, and asimilation of parallels. Really hit my spinning sphere off the tee with a straight shot outside~. Enough media bathing for the day. Almost 30 years of crushing up and snorting figurative red pills 💊 for breakfast lunch and dinner? Had really drained all my own energetic, as well as those who were in my vicinity. As I re-discovered just recently? Since my new "green pill" cycle as you have presented "nomenclature vehicle" the idea set? The reality presentation, my work, (quality & capacity to produce) Has increased substantially. Thanks for rolling me away from this vortex. Into the mud-pie mama vibe this afternoon. Peaceful waves 👋 😌 ✨
Thanks, Brian ~

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 April, 10:12 (E)
Is this the rarely photographed Antarctic dancing panda practicing its courtship ritual? LOL
Here's to a brighter future for us all! Even the dancing pandas!

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 April, 10:24 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😄
I was wondering where to share this shot from my "grey area, green pill world 🌎 view." Yesterday edition. Without getting canceled, blocked, or browbeat by keyboard warriors.. .
So here goes. This is part of my garden. I like these guys! Helpful, and cool 😎 to observe. I only watched long enough to document it. I swear! I made the dog 🐕 follow me out the other door 🚪. Out of courtesy. Yeaaa! More lizards 🦎 ❤ !
Have an awesome set of moments Ya'll. 🚜