Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 April, 10:03
I wonder if the trolls will end up condemning gardening because "conspiracy theorists" do it? https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Hi Martin! Awesome imagery, and asimilation of parallels. Really hit my spinning sphere off the tee with a straight shot outside~. Enough media bathing for the day. Almost 30 years of crushing up and snorting figurative red pills 💊 for breakfast lunch and dinner? Had really drained all my own energetic, as well as those who were in my vicinity. As I re-discovered just recently? Since my new "green pill" cycle as you have presented "nomenclature vehicle" the idea set? The reality presentation, my work, (quality & capacity to produce) Has increased substantially. Thanks for rolling me away from this vortex. Into the mud-pie mama vibe this afternoon. Peaceful waves 👋 😌 ✨
Thanks, Brian ~
10:18 AM - Apr 05, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Doney, click on at the bottom under it