~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
Can anyone Please ๐Ÿ™ Point me in the direction to where I can make another Donations to AU, the star donation thingy leads no where, and I appear to have lost my blue tick๐Ÿ˜”..!
04:59 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
05 April, 11:00
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
If you've changed your name any, i think it disables the check. Might leave a comment in Koba's post about what happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
05 April, 11:57
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Thank you for your comment/links, I don't recall changing names anything... well not deliberately anyway... I'm really hopeless with all IT & website stuff though๐Ÿ˜ฌ
GiveSendGo is saying that this 'campaign is unpublished'..๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ!

So I've left this comment on Koba's post
"I was wondering, is there a way I am able to make another small donation... and hopefully get my 'blue check' back please ๐Ÿ™
Thank you"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
05 April, 10:57

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
05 April, 08:06