Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 April, 03:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Over the Washington monument 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 03:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 April, 02:58
When is Anonup gonna get fixed? This crap of it not working right is getting VERY old.

some one special to some @godrus
05 April, 01:13
Pink Moon

some one special to some @godrus
05 April, 01:12
I see a bad moon rising
I see trouble on the way
https://youtu.be/zUQiUFZ5R...
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Join the official CCR email list: http://found.ee/CCR_NewsletterMusic video by Creedence Clearwater Revival performing Bad Moon Rising. (C) 2012 Concord Musi...

07 April, 03:41
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Still have my CCR Albums!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 April, 11:06
If the Earth is a Realm is the Moon a Realm too? Mars? All Realms? Asking for a friend who's favorite word is Realm! If the Moon is inside the Firmament then how do you travel outside the Dome? Anti-gravity or Electrogravitics or non-gravitational, gravity control propulsion? Will that get you outside of the Firmament...Outside of the Dome? I hear it's water but that's no biggie...Craft fly in and out of our water here on Terra/Earth all the time...But back to the Realms...Are some of these planets/places actually Realms? Or located in different Dimensions or maybe even actually inside the Dome...Or are they other Continents that we are not allowed to know about? See what I have to deal with every morning when I'm drinking my coffee?

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
05 April, 12:42
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
think you need more coffee
so far gravity only exist to make the globe math work

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 April, 10:25
I got a feeling when I saw this that I'd not have a sky to see the full moon.......no blue sky here today! So glad I was outside barefoot yesterday frolicking

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 10:19
Reflections?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 April, 11:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That's A LOT of land they are hiding from us...Think mirror!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
05 April, 10:08
Paschal /(Passover=115/511)
Law And Order=115
Exodus 12
Video@4:26/624
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gregg Allman - Midnight Rider (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Gregg Allman performing “Midnight Rider” (Remastered) from the new Deluxe Edition of 'Laid Back'. The 2 CD and digital versions feature 26 bonus tracks + the...

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
05 April, 09:44
I always think ..watermelon...it's all I can see😆

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 April, 09:25
Early this morning I thought it was the sun. It was so big and bright.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
05 April, 09:25
Was huge and remarkable.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
05 April, 09:02

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
05 April, 08:25
No pics last night too " cloudy"
Nor this morning, just a white sky
No sunrise to see

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 April, 08:15
4321?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 April, 01:32

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 April, 12:12
Just getting off work, tonight's moon is getting close, Thursday is a full moon I always watch out on those nights.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 April, 11:47
It’s trying to shine through!
Good night VK 🥰🙏🏻

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 11:42
Seeing it shining out my window tonight

What a day!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 April, 11:36
I thought for sure you were going to add a Durham face to that one lol

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 April, 11:34

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 April, 11:32
Beautiful picture!
💗
"Waxing Crescent Moon"=222
Reduction=87=15/51=17(Q)x3
Reverse=264=12=no. of govt.
Reverse Reduction=93/63=JFK

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 April, 11:31

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
04 April, 11:29

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 April, 11:29
Hi VK.
You’ve been very busy on the battlefield today —
Welcome, back to the base. Thanks for sharing that beautiful shot. :)

I saw that you ⬆️ APL to 9.555/10 today.

WRWY.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
04 April, 11:28
Woof

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
04 April, 11:27

anna justice @Truth_
04 April, 11:26

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
04 April, 11:21
How far away is it really Vincent?

anna justice @Truth_
04 April, 11:20 (E)
Why Is Passover on a Full Moon?

https://www.chabad.org/hol...